Tata Sky DTH: Download bonanza pack on active mall

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find desired wallpaper theme that is provided by Tata Sky is not available the ones provided by Tata Sky are really exclusive may be I have to search more which means extensive search and I will end up paying more for browsing and downloading through mobile.:(

Is the image posted by Admin available in TS passive mall? May be you need to search extensively to find it in the passive mall :D I hope even the exclusive images of passive mall(if at all) you will find Asin looking like Asin and not like Aamir :rofl:

Is the image posted by Admin available in Tata Sky DTH passive mall? May be you need to search extensively to find it in the passive mall :D I hope even the exclusive images of passive mall(if at all) you will find Asin looking like Asin and not like Aamir :rofl:

Its not the exact one but its better than google image search.
And what did you mean by Asin looking like Asin and not like Aamir:frown:

Its not the exact one but its better than google image search.
And what did you mean by Asin looking like Asin and not like Aamir:frown:

You are getting better quality picture on mobile than on Computer screen :eek: lol.

Asin will look like Asin and not like Aamir means whether you download from Mall or from Internet Asin will look only like Asin so why should one waste money.

You are getting better quality picture on mobile than on Computer screen :eek: lol.

Asin will look like Asin and not like Aamir means whether you download from Mall or from Internet Asin will look only like Asin so why should one waste money.

Why should you ever pay for Bisleri?:notallowed: when water comes from the tap but there might be some difference,won't there? even when I upload these images on my Pc it gives good clarity, it has high resolution.:)

Why should you ever pay for Bisleri?:notallowed: when water comes from the tap but there might be some difference,won't there? even when I upload these images on my Pc it gives good clarity, it has high resolution.:)

You mean to say downloading from Tata Sky DTH active mall is like high quality (like Bisleri water) and downloading from Internet is like Tap water :rofl:

High resolution pictures from Active mall :hysterical: Please upload one of those high resolution pictures. What is the resolution?

You mean to say downloading from Tata Sky DTH active mall is like high quality (like Bisleri water) and downloading from Internet is like Tap water :rofl:

High resolution pictures from Active mall :hysterical: Please upload one of those high resolution pictures. What is the resolution?

Bisleri was just an example Why are you relating it to activ mall:notallowed:and the pics had good clarity on my phone as well as my PC can I make it more simpler :isleep:

Ok you download and pay. We have internet and we can download it with much much better quality and variety and enjoy :)

@shaile,

extensive search ? lolz.

Ask anything now, i ll search and give it to u in 5 mins. :D

good one :thumb:

Shaile thinks pressing remote buttons for going step by step is easier than typing word "Asin" in Google..how funny isnt he,maybe he likes Spoon feeding.

----------

OK search me that is Shaile other than this forum on the website:evil:

and also some free download ringtone,wallpaper site ............:isleep:

we will search you if you are LOST, or if you are an actress.
Tell us which one you are :grin:

Bisleri was just an example Why are you relating it to activ mall:notallowed:and the pics had good clarity on my phone as well as my PC can I make it more simpler :isleep:

there are more pics available for free in many cinema related sites like behindwoods.com in which u will get high resolution pics for free so think wise and save money :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back