Tata Sky DTH: For All Football Lovers!

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman050
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 29,539
KOPIndian, how can you say "In Rafa We Trust" after what he did last weekend. Come next summer, it would be "In Jose We Trust".I am a Liverpool fan by the way.

1-3, done and dusted. For our great start we are on the top of the table while Tottenham are testing waters in the relegation zone.

ciao
Beating Spurs and going ga ga overr it just shows that you consider Spurs to be your main rival. Bottomline is Arsenal have not faced any real opponents till now.

KOPIndian, how can you say "In Rafa We Trust" after what he did last weekend. Come next summer, it would be "In Jose We Trust".

I am a Liverpool fan by the way.
You buy Torres for 20 Million Pound and put him on bench for home game against Birmingham, and now he is in the squad for Carling Cup or the League Cup, which is absurd.
Rafa is as arrogant and adamant as Jose is. He prefers Champions League and just does not show any respect to Domestic Matches. Just listen to many Liverpool fans living in England and you will get my point.
The fans are quite annoyed with Rafa. Liverpool will continue to be fighting for 3/4th position, i am afraid. Why to buy quality players if you dont play them regularly. Look at United who btw havent got a big squad but their playing eleven hardly change, even Arsenal.

Will there be no telecast of EPL on Star Sports this weekend, because of Kingfisher Open?
The matches will be shown as normal. Get the schedule from their site

If you are going to believe in what the crap pundits say then you would have been in the sack Rafa brigade for many years.Torres wasn't rested.Rafa said it was a tactical move.Brummies played really deep and there was no space for Torres to exploit with his lightning space(unlike reading in the league cup).I know Torres is not all about space & would have hoped him to start.But Rafa made a decision & it just didn't pay-off(The team he put out should have beaten them anyways).To say that it was a blunder decision by Rafa is also not right as Torres did play more than 30 minutes & didn't make any difference.IN RAFA WE TRUST....

Yes. Ten Sports and Zee Sports are both going to show the CL!

Zee sports commentary is crap though..they have some indian commentator who bores the hell out of me. :mad: Have they not realized they are showing biggest football tournament in the world not a NFL league match.

Surprised to see Ten sports had sky commentary in the last match though. hopefully it wasn't just a one-off and Wont hear Richard drew again.

Zee sports commentary is crap though..they have some indian commentator who bores the hell out of me. :mad: Have they not realized they are showing biggest football tournament in the world not a NFL league match.

Surprised to see Ten sports had sky commentary in the last match though. hopefully it wasn't just a one-off and Wont hear Richard drew again.
Think its a one-off.They weren't really planning to show that match live.They were advertising the Barca match was going to be shown live.I think they had to cave-in because of the scum fans.

But they also shown sky commentary in other delayed matches. which they normally don't do. even we had sky commentary for everymatch in the 2 hour highlights show.

Maybe they are conducting some research. See which commentary gets a better response.

Back