Tata sky DTH has partnered with Atom technologies to launch mobile payments

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 8,267
Status
Not open for further replies.
South does not consist only Tamil it largely categorises sub languages including Telugu, Malayalam etc.

Tata Sky lacks even those channels :rofl:

Tata Sky posses's good amount of south channels:DD Malayalam, Kairali, Gemini TV, Udaya TV etc. you'll are exaggerating and making it sound like 99 channels and nothing to watch don't say that Tata sky lacks channels:notallowed:

@asdgfgf:Tata Sky has crossed 4-million subscribers and you say not much takers@the game:Inquiries are generated from the south. Some south states infact have more conversions.

Tata Sky may have crossed 4 million but they took very long time and have highest dropouts of customers I guess :) Sun Direct reached it very fast and Big tv coming fast to acheive that mark. It is normal to get enquires when there are lot of advertisment campaingn goes. Can you tell me how many actually turned to customers? Hardly 15%?

Tata Sky may have crossed 4 million but they took very long time and have highest dropouts of customers I guess :) Sun Direct reached it very fast and Big tv coming fast to acheive that mark. It is normal to get enquires when there are lot of advertisment campaingn goes. Can you tell me how many actually turned to customers? Hardly 15%?

Could you provide the exact hollistic number of Users especially south since you know the conversion rate=15%:huh:

Could you provide the exact hollistic number of Users especially south since you know the conversion rate=15%:huh:

I am asking you. I have put '?' in the end. Which means I am asking a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back