Tata Sky DTH Multiroom charges increased from Rs125 to RS 150

yup just got the sms....Tata Sky SUCKS TRULY.....the clarity has gone down so much nd they are increasing the prices with the same offering...... now my per month cost has gone up to Primary - 260+45(cosmo)+45(LS)+40(ESS)=345+150*3=450+450(150*3)=900 :(just callaed the cc nd was blasting the cc officer for abt 5 mnts.....den he transferred me to his senior officer....she was jus repeating dat charges have been increased nd dat she doesnt hava any particular reason.....nd kept silent to all mu bashings patiently...lol....but a really disappointing move by tatasky .:readtherules:

Looks like they are trying to make money from old customers. It is good that i have switched back too good old cable with a STB, which gives the same PQ and stereo sound at lesser price.

just got the sms..this is bad..i have 2 additional STB's..n i thought they would be reducing it to rs. 100/- per STB..there is really no logic to this intl crap policy followed by Tata Sky..why does a customer need to pay for additional TV's in the same household ?

That's really a bad news for Tata Sky Subscriber who were having multiroom connection, as now they have to pay more. Extra burden of money.

Tata Sky is just increasing prices without adding any new stuffs.First of all tata sky has still not added channels which are available with other dth service providers like Asianet Plus,Utv Action,sirripolli,jaya plus,jaya max etc and many more...and they just keep on increasing prices.

Back