Tata Sky DTH: Neo Sports Gold Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 9,872
Ya extended upto 4th. May b i should have added SGP on 4th. I d have got 4 days extra :D:D
Me too :wall:

What is the purpose of this sports gold pack if it doesn't contain Zee Sports which already telecasts the champion's league. This is unacceptable.

They did call Zee Sports a 'useless' channel and declined to telecast it along with the 13 or so channels which Zee was offering for free. Reversing their stand now means a loss of face. Given that Indian corporates don't know the meaning of shame, TS might go for it if meaningful cricket is telecast. Football fans are a too small a market to target even for the gold package.

Unless Zee Sports gets some good quality content in their channel mainly it should be cricket TS wont add this channel. I wonder atleast for next 6 months this channel wont come to TS and we cant also justify on the same with TS too to get that channel:wall:. Imagine if the current indo - pak series is telecasted in Zee sports there would have been millions of calls and mail we would sent to TS and we could have got that channel as we did to that of Star Cricket. Here our point is also week to talk to TS.:wall:

I am waiting to subscribe, i guess we all should have waited for some more time, if we play into their hands this time we will be paying lt more everytime there is a important series coming up, when every channel with something in their kitty starts playing crook, my other issue with them is Why Should i pay for the whole Year, it's like i am paying Re 199/- or 149/- to watch three india vs pakistan test matches, guess we may end up paying Re 1000/- based on what we want to watch, As it is they are snooping on taste of its usersTRAI should fix a cieling very fastSabir

I think alteast we the subscribers will benefit some thing from the TRAI ruling which is going to come this december:thumbsup:

Unless Zee Sports gets some good quality content in their channel mainly it should be cricket TS wont add this channel. I wonder atleast for next 6 months this channel wont come to TS and we cant also justify on the same with TS too to get that channel:wall:.

Imagine if the current indo - pak series is telecasted in Zee sports there would have been millions of calls and mail we would sent to TS and we could have got that channel as we did to that of Star Cricket. Here our point is also week to talk to TS.:wall:
Well Aju, they already have UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup matches.

Now from January 1, Zee Sports take full control on Ten Sports so they can alter change matches of Ten Sport's rights.

Well Aju, they already have UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup matches.

Now from January 1, Zee Sports take full control on Ten Sports so they can alter change matches of Ten Sport's rights.
I accept that but still the population in india who are watching EPL, LaLiga, Bundesliga, UEFA football matches which are telecasted are very low. Do you think that TS add neo channels for bundesliga and serie a they have added due to the cricketing properties they have got. And thats the reason ZeeSports is not added.

If Zee Sports acquires Tensports form Jan 1st then TS will definetly will feel the pressure to add Zee Sports that too if they telecast cricket matches. Still tensports in Sony Bouquet and i dont know how long will be with sony. Lets see whats going to happen after Jan 1st.

FYI - I am also interested in Football but time does not permit to watch Laliga and Uefa matches as they are telecasted in midnight. Even Ten Sports are telecasting the matches but i have seen full match of uefa league. For me this applicable to cricketing properties even when the matches are telecasted when india plays in newzeland or australia I cant see the full match as its telecasted in the early hours. Even the matches which are played in india i am not able to see as we sitting in the offices.:wall:.In country like india the channel content should be live international cricket.

Back