Tata Sky DTH: Neo Sports Gold Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 9,872
are they showing todays practice match between DElhi X pakistan?

I dont think so as in the EPG today morning they have not mentioned it.

As per that advt. in today's ToI, Bangalore edition its DDCA vs Pak, live from 0900Hrs. on Neo.

I am getting it for free as i had bought it in festive offer,so i need not apay for 6 months.But customer care is confusing he says u need not subscribe for 6 months,i stiil get an alert telling me to subscribe.....

I am getting it for free as i had bought it in festive offer,so i need not apay for 6 months.
But customer care is confusing he says u need not subscribe for 6 months,i stiil get an alert telling me to subscribe.....

Dont care abt those alerts. U will be able to watch it for 6 months. Enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am getting it for free as i had bought it in festive offer,so i need not apay for 6 months.
But customer care is confusing he says u need not subscribe for 6 months,i stiil get an alert telling me to subscribe.....

When the sun tv channels came to Tata Sky, I was on a three month free offer. But the channels did not come for me. I had to recharge and opt for the south jumbo. Same might be the case here. Check up with tata sky.

When the sun tv channels came to Tata Sky, I was on a three month free offer. But the channels did not come for me. I had to recharge and opt for the south jumbo. Same might be the case here. Check up with tata sky.

see Mr.Carlito., u must have bought the connection before the introduction of new packages. that is why u r not able to see those channels.

Even I was on free subscription when sun channels came. I did not recharge as i had cable connection at that time.

Back