Tata Sky DTH: NEW CHANNEL Star Pravah

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9,460
I heard a BAD news from close DMK people allied with Kalaignar TV..
Kalaignar News, and Sirippoli - India 1st 24 Hour Comedy Channel [ True Channel, Not a SERVICE like SD Comedy Thirai- Frauds:madness:] will NOT come in TS, as they didnt respond to request sent by these people last week.

Confirmed news is, It will come in BIG and Airtel, as they already agreed to provide these channels and DISH TV is in discussion.

But TS is NOT INTERESTED it seems:madness::@:wall::hysterical:

ummm.. thats bad news for Tamil ppl.. But I dont care if TS not adds...Because already Tamil Ent channels are showing comedies regularly.. and about Kalaignar News, it is DMK channel so obviously they are gonna show DMK supported content.. I am not interested in politically biased channel... And I dont support DMK or ADMK or any.... TN politicians are i*iots...
I need SS Music and 9xMusic now...

There is nothing to rejoice about it. Tata Sky keeps on adding useless channels and all public in general in not happy with their additions:@:@:@:@:@:@:madness::madness::madness:

This channel might not interest u, but there are many Marathi viewers who wud be really happy with this channel.

COMING TO HOME IN Tata Sky BASE PACK SOON:dance::dance::dance:

CHANNEL NO:856

Thread starter had started the thread on October 20 and edited that on November 4th, 2008 at 09:45 AM with channel number. From where have you got the channel number? Marathi channels start from 831 to 840. Presently the channels are from 831 to 835. So logically the number should be 836 and not 856.

Thread starter had started the thread on October 20 and edited that on November 4th, 2008 at 09:45 AM with channel number. From where have you got the channel number? Marathi channels start from 831 to 840. Presently the channels are from 831 to 835. So logically the number should be 836 and not 856.

thread has been changed:rofl:

Hi Friends... Is this channel coming on Airtel ?? Airtel badly needs to add more Marathi channels.Also what about SAAM? Any chance of that channel getting DTH blessing?Also are Lokmat and Z Talkies going to come on TS?If yes, TS would become the best DTH for Marathi Viewers.

mr.techmania.

even u can go for reliance bigtv

all the popular marathi channels are avialable on bigtv like

1] zee marathi
2} etv marathi
3} zee talkies
4} mi marathi
5} star majha
6] ibn lokmat.
7} dd sahyadri

so u can even go with this bigtv.

REPLY.

thanks shahrukh. that is true... however, i am bit hesitant going with bigtv given the negative aspects about its stb, navigational delays, logo etc. I have tried TSky and the interface is way faster and havent heard of any problems with the stb... anyways, i hope big will improve in the future.

If TS adds few more transponders then i think TS will be able toprovide most of the channels which we requrie until that time we need to wait........

Back