Tata Sky DTH: New packages

• Thread starter Thread starter manoj_agar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,902

manoj_agar

ISP
Reliance
New Supreme Sports Kids package launched. Added all the Kids channels in the old pack at the cost of 10 rupees extra. Also, State pack now contains all the channels from Knowledge pack.

New Supreme Sports Kids package launched. Added all the Kids channels in the old pack at the cost of 10 rupees extra.

It's straight Rs 35/- saving to my monthly DTH expenses. Great Move by Tata Sky!!!!

I am planning to change to my pack…

Currently I am using the following packs:

[*]Supreme Sports Pack (240 PM) – 2640 (Annually)
[*]Ten Action Plus – Rs 240 (Annually)
[*]Ndtv Good Times – Rs. 108 (Annually)
[*]HD Gold – Rs. 900 (Annually)
[*]English News Pack - Rs. 240 (Annually)
[*]Tensports – Rs. 240 (Annually)
[*]Ten Cricket – Rs. 360 (Annually)
[*]English Movie Pack – Rs. 540 (Annually)
[/list]
The total for my current packs Annual subscription come to Rs. 5268

Instead of the above packs if I go with Biennial Mega Lite Pack for 9990 with Tamil Regional Pack for Rs. 25 I end up in paying Rs. 10590 which means my annual subscription comes to Rs. 5295….

Is this a good move I am making….

Yes, but paying per month or half yearly is not a huge amount. Thats what i mentioned. :)

----------

When i was in TS i payed half yearly only :)

I am just going for a long term plans because I am sure that in next 1 year TS will add HD channels espcially in Sports in Movies...and they will keep on increasing the rates....just to safe guard from that i thought of going to biennial plans...

I would move to Long Term packs when TS gets another satellite/moves to MPEG4. They don't have space to add another HD channel as of now.

Back