Tata Sky DTH: Poor audio and video quality in RF OUT

• Thread starter Thread starter esomesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,490

esomesh

ISP
BSNL
Guys recently the Audio/Video port of my TV malfunctioned. So, i connected the digicomp and my TV through RF OUT cable. But the audio/ video quality that comes through RF OUT is very poor(worse than cable). Will it always be like this? Or is there any other way to rectify this?

It will be poor when compared to the composite out ( Audio/Video).

One poblem i have found in Tata Sky is that only composite out works and rf out does not work, while in dishtv both of them work together, is there anyway to get both of them to work in TS

One poblem i have found in Tata Sky is that only composite out works and rf out does not work, while in dishtv both of them work together, is there anyway to get both of them to work in TS

You are wrong. Both can be work together. I have connected my Digi Comp both through RF and AV. My parents always see Tata Sky though RF output and i am seeing Tata SKy using AV output. In my TV both have good Video and audio quality.

Kumar for some strange reason it is not working on my box, and few other boxes i tried of my friends home, is their any setting that needs to be done to enable the same ..as with my dishtv it just works fine but with my TS , it is not working ..

No Settings needed, only we need to tune our tv to that respective channel. Make sure your tv is capable of Tuning the UHF frequency, if not change the Digi Comp RF output from 64th Channel to lower channels say 12 or 24. :thumbsup:

No Settings needed, only we need to tune our tv to that respective channel.
Make sure your tv is capable of Tuning the UHF frequency, if not change the Digi Comp RF output from 64th Channel to lower channels say 12 or 24. :thumbsup:

how to change digicomp RF output from 64th channel to lower channels?

You are wrong. Both can be work together. I have connected my Digi Comp both through RF and AV. My parents always see Tata Sky though RF output and i am seeing Tata SKy using AV output. In my TV both have good Video and audio quality.

only one channel can be watched on both tv's one at a time ??????right

only one channel can be watched on both tv's one at a time ??????right

Yes we can watch only one channel at a time on both AV and RF.

how to change digicomp RF output from 64th channel to lower channels?

1>Press ORGANISER on your Tata Sky Remote.

2>Press 5 (or System Settings Menu).

3>Now Quickly Press 0,1, Select (the centre Button).

4>You should now see the INSTALLER SETUP Screen..

if not Repeat the steps Again.

5>Here You Get 3 Options:
1>LNB SETUP
2>RF OUTLET
3>MANUAL TUNING

Select> RF OUTLET
UHF/VHF Outlet Channel Can Be Changed Here (Default 68)

Is there any way to rectify this RF unclear problem?Sometimes it is approximately as clear as AV but sometimes it is worse than even cable........

Back