Tata Sky DTH removing E24 and Lumiere TV from its packages

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 14,630
My friend who works with SRK at Red Chillies happen to tell me SRK, the brand ambassador of Dish TV, still continues to use Tata Sky! :D

Whether he watches Tata Sky, Airtel DTH or Videocon D2H, Dish certainly doesn't seem to have a problem. Why bother

Thread going completely Offtopic :P

exactly my parents also love the old songs showin in the channel......Bad move :(

exactly my parents also love the old songs showin in the channel......Bad move :(

You can watch them on YouTube or listen to AIR if your parents love old songs :) Good move by Tata Sky on removing E24.

They need to remove India TV too, which misuses the name of India big time. Owner and news presenter Rajat Sharma should choose a different brand name instead of India, since our country is not the way he actually portrays in his horrible channel.

drop India tv.. and get TEN ACTION in its place.. ! :)

:dance::dance::dance::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lumiere movies is a good channels for those seeking a taste of international cinemas.Wonder what will I do without it.

drop India tv.. and get TEN ACTION in its place.. ! :)

Wish granted Ten Action+ (Channel No: 417) :)

May be Tata Sky are making space to add more HD contents in their packege and they are doing so by removing some popular channels like E24.:iangry:

Back