Tata Sky DTH removing E24 and Lumiere TV from its packages

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 14,630
Dont think dat. TS ppl are not fool to stay in the competition they r gonna do something !

TS is going to face problems bcoz of real TP crunch. Dish Tv had bought 4 transponders on other satellite for their 30+ (nakli) HD channels ,,,,,TS can't do it as of now.

TS is going to face problems bcoz of real TP crunch. Dish Tv had bought 4 transponders on other satellite for their 30+ (nakli) HD channels ,,,,,TS can't do it as of now.

ISRO is launching GSAT 10 with 12 KU BAND Tps @ 83 E so TS can get those TP's :)

its a bloody joke. Tata Sky calls itself an elite service n removes such a quality channel(lumiere) which gives such great movies of international cinema.... i'm tata sky user n i hate it now.
You are very very very small minority who watches that channel ....and its a commercial call :)

ISRO is launching GSAT 10 with 12 KU BAND Tps @ 83 E so TS can get those TP's :)

Is it possible for a DTH dish to receive signals from 2 different satellites? If so, what is required from the subscriber end assuming TS gets one more satellite to add capacity? Also, generally what's the max number of channels a normal DTH service could offer?

Is it possible for a DTH dish to receive signals from 2 different satellites? If so, what is required from the subscriber end assuming TS gets one more satellite to add capacity? Also, generally what's the max number of channels a normal DTH service could offer?

Insat 4A which TS uses presently is also at 83 E and new sat which is gonna be launched in also @ 83 e so no worries for us

AComing to ur question yes subscribers can channels from 2 SATS as well. Juts like dish tv is using Monoblock LNB for hd users they use 3 sats NSS6 their primary one, DD INSAT 4b which is near to NSS6 and ASIASAT for HD.

Coming to last quest: That depends upon TP space again. Normally MPEG-4 players can accomodate more channels in one TP whereas MPEG-2 Cant they can add only few :)

Thanks a lot. When is the new satellite being launched? I guess it would be offered free for HD users of Dish TV.Sorry for being off topic in asking the questions above, but this info is both helpful and interesting :)

U didn't understand or what, I said that only. In hindi news space NDTV india is really good.
I personally watch ndtv 24x7 and no need to say it is fantastic channel. It still maintains very high standards of news reporting and whenever u switch in to it u can expect all the real news and not some silly breaking/bogus news.
In the business part profit is also quite good.

huh?? Dude "wannabe" is something very different from wht u think ..
When I say NDTV is a wannabe channel .. it means it tries to do the things which they think make them elite class.. It only makes them more pathetic..
Total BS channel.. Corrupt and gay anchors.. I would pay TS Rs.50 monthly to remove those channels from their platform .. :D

huh?? Dude "wannabe" is something very different from wht u think ..
When I say NDTV is a wannabe channel .. it means it tries to do the things which they think make them elite class.. It only makes them more pathetic..
Total BS channel.. Corrupt and gay anchors.. I would pay TS Rs.50 monthly to remove those channels from their platform .. :D

U ar the first & only person frm whom i hrd that NDTV is a BS channel.
Perhaps u need to rethink abt NEWS and reporting standards.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Sorry to dishearten u but GSAT 10 will come up in 2012...so it is a long wait.

this is completely off topic but i need to clarify on NDTV or any other channel like times now

here is a link which supports the claim

NDTV is Biased

if you are talking about the quality of transmission, technology or manpower involved

i agree with you its great

when it comes to quality of news its completely biased

if need furthur info on plight of our media, please PM me i can happly share the info

i dont want to write everything here and send this thread off topic

Back