Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

She is dam good man... I used to watch Kasmeer only for her ... :whistle:

As of now TS+ is useless since we can’t copy content from the STB. More over there is no new feature other than just recording and playing back. No USB support. For existing subscribers it will not be viable if the total charges to shift to TS+ go above RS. 1000.:|
I THINK IT WILL BE VERY EARLY TO COMMENT OR BUY Tata Sky+..WE SHUD WAIT FOR 5-6 MONTHS...ONLY THEN I CAN THINK OF TATA SKY +...BECZ TILL DEN WE WILL GET ITS REVIEWS....:ashamed:

I THINK IT WILL BE VERY EARLY TO COMMENT OR BUY Tata Sky+..WE SHUD WAIT FOR 5-6 MONTHS...ONLY THEN I CAN THINK OF TATA SKY +...BECZ TILL DEN WE WILL GET ITS REVIEWS....:ashamed:

yes its true but on the face value the product seems to be really interesting with these new features. This is something new in India and i think TS is heading for a change in the way DTH is looked upon as! As far as product review is concerned, we need to wait for some more time.

Hi Sabir,

You give the RCA cable (composite Video and Audio left,right) input from the Tata Sky STB to the DVD Recorder?

(Yes)

You bought the DR165W from an authorised LG dealer? LG India website does not mention DVD Recorders (for that mattter neither does any leading electronic companies). I find its strange DVD recorders are not advertised/sold by major electronic companies in India.

Yes I bought it from the - LG Shoppe - on NIBM Road, Kondhwa, Pune,
even i have searched but haven't found any link
but i did see some time back Advertisement of Akai DVD Recorder,
there may also be some of them, DVD Recorder, available with some electronics shoppe,
anyways importing one with 2 TV Tuner would be the better option

And Yes the New Wife of Amir, (Ok she is only for the Ad) but Gul Panang is looking a real Hottie ;)
she had played some good roles in Hindi Movies but never did she looked this beautiful

Sabir

Your savings include: Total discount of Rs 2,999**This will be in the form of a repurchase price of digicomp at Rs 100 plus an additional upfront discount of Rs 2,899 on price of Tata Sky+.Can anybody explain this? :confused::huh:

They are taking your Old Set Top Box only for 100 Rs:@:madness:Even if you bought last month.........:@:@

I am not able to get this. How TS says 50% discount to existing cutomerSTB = 6000/-Annual pack = 3100/-Total = 9100/-Where is 50% discount in this. :wall::cry:

shez an actress GUL PANAG....:)
She is a beautiful chick.....she is a superb figure in the shorts when she is expalining the feature of TS+...........

Back