Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

Yes awesome chick.Beautiful figure in that black dress.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

She is a beautiful chick.....she is a superb figure in the shorts when she is expalining the feature of TS+...........

That is the reason we are paying more for Tata Sky +. :D

Last week AjuRavi says its very hard to watch Help channel more than 30 sec, but now AjuRavi watch only Help channel. :ashamed: :dance:

Most of the time when i switch off the TV i also switch off the maing plug of TS and TV too..........when i wanted swiitch on the TV i switch on the TS and TV plug's naturally TS always displays the help channel but in no time i change the channel to Star Sports at the next second but now things are different i closely anaylysis gul panag for some time in the help channel...........:yahoo:

If people are interested in saving the electricity they should do it........

Most of the time when i switch off the TV i also switch off the maing plug of TS and TV too..........when i wanted swiitch on the TV i switch on the TS and TV plug's naturally TS always displays the help channel but in no time i change the channel to Star Sports at the next second but now things are different i closely anaylysis gul panag for some time in the help channel...........:yahoo:

lol! THATS SO TRUE!!:D

Now back again i am started to switch on to start sports immedietly from help channels:ashamed:

The existing subscriber offer is ending on Jan 14th, 2009. Hope that they will launch the service nationwide before that.

Back