Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

After 14 Jan..........yes......unless they reduce the price.......but by any logic, the very fact that they have announced the scheme closure date proves that the service will be launched nationwide shortly....they cannot discriminate between the customers based on the city...everybody will get the offer i hope....

I am not able to get TS point, because already we got TS connection by paying some amount. For TS+, we need to pay again the full amount. TS should reduce the price. :@

Certainly for existing customer they will run this offer for 50% discount on exchange of the old stb with the new TS+..............any ways ru interesting in buying TS+:S

Yesterday they told that offer ends on 14th Jan. :wall:Yes i am going to buy TS+ in a couple of months. :happy:

But for existing subscribers, the 50% offer is ending on 14th Jan......they should reduce the price later........ I wonder whether they will take back the old STB after 14th Jan as well ??

So after 14, if we buy TS+, then we have 2 dish and 2 STB? :confused:

TS thenselves know that they need to give some benefit to old customers to buy the TS+..........if they dont give any offers i am sure many who use TS will not be interested in going for TS+..........i think after jan 14th too they might run in with some offer for existing customers to purchase ts+

Yeah......2 dish and 2 STBs is just not practically possible....they will have to take back the old STB and dish and will have to give some offer as well.....

So after 14, if we buy TS+, then we have 2 dish and 2 STB? :confused:
I don't even think for a second they'll allow the existing customer to keep the old STB. They'll surely take it back and offer some discount/exchange offer :P

She is a beautiful chick.....she is a superb figure in the shorts when she is expalining the feature of TS+...........
Shame on you :P . That "chick" is 29 years old

Back