Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Tata Sky Plus [New Website]

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 15,756
on their website u can click on book now option and enter your details, this is for existing Tata Sky subscribers :whistle:

I hope they give special offer for it existing subscribers...........but i believe once the other DTH operators starts the same service i believe the cost of this STB too might go down.......and i believe from 2 years time from now to avail normal STB TS connection it will be free only TS+ might be chargeable......i think SKY in uk is doing the same thing by providing free normal STB and they are charging only SKy + STB only to avial SKY DTh.........

Tata Sky + I beleive is a great step in shifting the competition to different grounds, Although its a niche product and a little on the expensive side, but I guess it could appeal strong to the Value conscious Indian consumer ( who's also a an evolved Audio-Visual consumer). Launching PVR ahead of competition would surely give TS an edge, but they should do good to leverage this edge. Have just bought this product, and believe me its awesome! The STB is sleek and stylish, and the "Pause, Record, Rewind live TV" capabilities makes you feel really powerful while watching/ not watching TV (while you're not watching also, cos it allows to schedule your recording, even while your TV's switched off, the STB needs to obviously be on!).

Thats the advantage of PVR and i am happy that TS came first in indian market.........

Back