Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Tata Sky Plus [New Website]

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 15,756
Indeed a good comment

Thats the advantage of PVR and i am happy that TS came first in indian market.........

Tata Sky is always ahead of the competition in launching new products and i like that.

its impressive that they were the first one to come up with this tech .. and so far have heard decent reviews.. lets see ..

I hope early next year TS+ price is reduced for its existing subscribers.........
they do give 40% off to existing Tata Sky customers, so the entire the cost comes down to just 5999/-:dance:

Now i might rethink on my decision to buy the TS+ early next year...........as if i stick with TS+ then i should be with them for another 2 - 3 years due to the cost of acquisition of TS+ stb..................i want freedom so might rethink on my decision on TS+ early next year.........:cool2:

ya no harm in making sure you're investing in the right thing, i too did wait till i was sure about it.. and tataplus did turn out to be great for me .. no regrets..:thumb:

I dont have any issues with buying TS+ i have issues with TS packs and its pricing and this packaging and pricing issues i dont have with TS alone but it concerns me with other DTH's too

TS+ website is really contemporary and independent...unlike airtels which is on the parent airtel site...leave aside Big Tv which has a really sad basic site

Back