Tata Sky+ DTH Service: We can't transfer our RECORDINGS!!

• Thread starter Thread starter NHS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 19,610
Still there is no option for the customers to transfer the recording from TS STB.........

they are not going to allow that ever. no channel would allow them to do that.

they are not going to allow that ever.

no channel would allow them to do that.

but I am able to transfer my programs to 768 X 568 Res videos with decent quality along with audio of 48000 using RF connector with virtual dub in avi format :yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup:

this is for regular Tata Sky though not sure about tata sky plus :whistle:

^ You can always record using RCA/RF signal , the argument here is whether recorded material of Tata Sky+ can be decrypted or not

^ You can always record using RCA/RF signal , the argument here is whether recorded material of Tata Sky+ can be decrypted or not

oh I see

I am just happy that it can be done since I am going to buy tata sky plus next month :)

Its not possible guys, to record even with composite RCA wires :(

HiNow that the price for Tata Sky + is down, i am planning to buy one,Only if it would be possible for me to connect the three things TV, DVD Recorder & Tata Sky+ in a way,i can first record program on Tata Sky+ to watch at a later time & then when i am watching the Tata Sky + recorded program on my TV, i can somehow, (i thing it may be just possible) record that Tata Sky + recorded program via my DVD recorder & keep it for long time& Yes it is possible to record via Tata Sky via dvd recorder, so it Possible with Tata Sky+regardsSabir

Hi

Now that the price for Tata Sky + is down, i am planning to buy one,
Only if it would be possible for me to connect the three things TV, DVD Recorder & Tata Sky+ in a way,
i can first record program on Tata Sky+ to watch at a later time & then when i am watching the Tata Sky + recorded program on my TV, i can somehow, (i thing it may be just possible) record that Tata Sky + recorded program via my DVD recorder & keep it for long time

& Yes it is possible to record via Tata Sky via dvd recorder, so it Possible with Tata Sky+

regards

Sabir

What about macrovision protection :wall:

why format option comes when there is no signal.accidentally formatted my recordings once.:wall:

why format option comes when there is no signal.
accidentally formatted my recordings once.:wall:

to make you more digilent :evil: :evil: :yahoo: :imwink:

Back