Tata Sky DTH: Zee Tamil and Sirippoli would be added soon according to customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,926

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyYesterday i was told via customer care that Zee-Tamil, Sirippoli and Makkal TV would be added in Tata Sky soon.I asked him whether would it be added before February.He said yes.I request fellow Tatasky users to cross-check the information via Customer Care if they are interested in those channels.

Hello Everybody

Yesterday i was told via customer care that Zee-Tamil, Sirippoli and Makkal TV would be added in Tata Sky soon.
I asked him whether would it be added before February.
He said yes.

I request fellow Tatasky users to cross-check the information via Customer Care if they are interested in those channels.

i called up CC...they are not aware about the addition of these channels
they said there normal dailouge that they would inform us thru alert if these channels are added.

already we have enough tamil channels why they want to add these crap like makkal tv instead they can add kalaignar sethigal

They dont have more transponders and no way to increase channels.But, they do either drop channels or create more ACTIVE's:P

They dont have more transponders and no way to increase channels.
But, they do either drop channels or create more ACTIVE's:P

I think adding these channels would be a great move infact there are many regional viewers that could benefit from it. There has been quite a demand for south channels as well.

I would be glad to see Siripolli channel or Adithya channel in TS..........if any more tamil channels are added i would welcome.........but at any cost i would like to DD podigai in TS.........

I can understand that some of you might got different responses from the Tata Sky CSE than what i got.But any of you spoke with Tamil department in Tatasky customer care?Moreover lack of transponder may not the issue now as they have moved lot of Doordharshan channels to Active-Doordharshan.

Today i tried to reach the tamil department but the call got connected to english department.........By the today for my 2nd connection i have purchased TS black STB........tomorrow i am moving to new place.........i will carry the dish along with me and the existing TS+ and new STB........

Back