Tata Sky DTH: Zee Tamil and Sirippoli would be added soon according to customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,926
Shalie,As you could see on the above posts, all information are through Customer care only... Our member will definitely Post if they have any proof of information from any source. So please stop asking Source / Source for everything as if Tata Sky is acting on what they publish on newspapers and media. Though they say something today, they have all the rights to change tomorrow as they always come with * symbol on their rules and regulations.Coming back to the Point, Though adding Siripoli is a good move, Zee tamil is not worth of adding it. Makkal TV is acceptable as you can see some good programs and you can listen a good Tamil on this channels though you find some programs are crap.When the channels are getting added, i do think of one my concern raised with Tata Sky. They always claim, they do add the channels by popularity and most watched...In that case, why can not they add Raj Digital Plus? It is almost a popular channel in South and same age of Sun/Raj.When they feel ZEE tamil is most watched, they why are they not thinking Raj Plus is not watched?Ok leave Raj Plus apart.... Why do not they think about other popular Channels like SS Music / Kalaignar News / Jaya Max / etc...But see one thing... the Tata Sky move is not as expected by the customers... and changes what they do .. making surprise to customer every time in all the way (either they remove channels / or add unwanted channels / Or hike the price etc etc)

Hello Everybody
Yesterday i was told via customer care that Zee-Tamil, Sirippoli and Makkal TV would be added in Tata Sky soon.
I asked him whether would it be added before February.
He said yes.
I request fellow Tatasky users to cross-check the information via Customer Care if they are interested in those channels.
How honest is Tatasky customer care !! Continue waiting.......

Tata(Sky castomer care is very sincere.
Good wating.
Hope they add them soon.

Add them probably in next century.

Back