Tata Sky DTH's New Face : ASIN

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeniaWadia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 11,396
There is no doubt that Vaijayanthimala, Hema Malini and Sridevi ruled in Bollywood...........but now in south for every movie bombay models are doing herione job in tamil movies........:rofl:
To a Certain extent it is true.there was good south indian actresse's in yester years movies in tamil.
but now ,to be frank - every tamil hero wants a gori/vellakkari.
see :

^
guy put some make-up ,VIG and some other bleah...Here you go!Now see:

:dance::dance::dance:CHAMATKAR!Isnt it ?

PS: to those who dont know.that fellow is vijayakanth a tamil hero with interests in politics.he got fans clubs employing every jobless goonda's in TN and especially Madura areas.

Then where are models from Madras? what are they doing?

They are not being selected. Same in case of songs. There are many talented singers in Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam who can pronunce the Tamil as Tamil but they are not being given a chance. They ask singers from Mumbai to sing. Especially Udit Narayan's Tamil is worst. There will be something beyond the camera going on I think. Either in money or in other thing.

PS: to those who dont know.that fellow is vijayakanth a tamil hero with interests in politics.he got fans clubs employing every jobless goonda's in TN and especially Madura areas.

Madurai is ruled by MKA. There 100% employment rate for Goondas :thumbsup: Vijayakanth don't have many goondas.

heh. i thought most heroes in south indian movies are either producers or sons of producers. that's why they all look like villains. :Das for asin, she has a very general face. bollywood like women with distinct features.

^that logic is flawed.in that case ,malayalam super stars will be more than great grand fathers for few girls.I saw a movie of Mammootty with a 2-3 years old Anju(a yesteryears actress) as his daughter.and back in 95-96 Anju is mammootty's heroine.:rofl:

It happens all over India. Actress are beautiful only during their teens. Actors never beautiful/handsome. So actors have an edge :P

2 days before i had seen an ad of TS featuring Asin..........where in the ad emphasis on TS cutomer service..............it was just an okish ad for me.........not as attractive as gul panag - AK combonation.........

2 days before i had seen an ad of TS featuring Asin..........where in the ad emphasis on TS cutomer service..............it was just an okish ad for me.........not as attractive as gul panag - AK combonation.........

Very true, even i believe the same Gul panag is more attractive and also that ad was really good where aamir is doing work to see a match and gul was watching tv.

Even some body here also started a thread on this as well

Not injustice...........but many men are interested to 40 year old leady beauties..........:hysterical:

Back