Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

Friends, I've received TS HD box today morning from Secret agent (hahaha) in ahmedabad...hurrey... m having existing TS standerd connection...can anybody pls. help me to activete HD with old subscriber id.??

Friends,I am from kerala Allappuzha,i purchased Tata Sky HD Box from banagalore,i am alreday a subscriber of TATASKY how can i activate it in kerala....when i contacted the customer care they told that activation is available only in chennai,mumbai,delhi,bangalore...can i activate it in bangalore iteslf from my friends house....with my old sub id..then take the box to kerala....my friend is also tatasky subscriber...should there be any additional cabling required for it??plzzz reply

Friends,I am from kerala Allappuzha,i purchased Tata Sky HD Box from banagalore,i am alreday a subscriber of TATASKY how can i activate it in kerala....when i contacted the customer care they told that activation is available only in chennai,mumbai,delhi,bangalore...can i activate it in bangalore iteslf from my friends house....with my old sub id..then take the box to kerala....my friend is also tatasky subscriber...should there be any additional cabling required for it??plzzz reply

There is no additional cabling required. It works with existing cabling and dish. To activate with existing subscription, you need to insert old digicard in this new HD digicomp. First time when you connect digicomp, it will download software and then restart couple of times automatically. It will give message as this digicard XXX is not for this digicomp. You call customer care and give them infomration.. they will then do necessary adjustment and activate HD subscription..I do not understand why location should make any difference.. just try calling them again..When I called customer care for activation of HD gold pack they said that it will take 24hrs!.. I insisted to check again..then it got activated within a minute..

Back