Tata Sky HD DTH: Star sports HD removed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Green80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 11,051

Green80

ISP
--
I took Tata Sky HD 3 days back. HD channels (espn, star sports, nat geo, discovery) were activated day before yesterday. Star sports HD was working until yesterday. Today morning I'm getting message "The channel is not part of your subscription...blah blah". I called customer care. Now they are saying "Star sports HD will be activated after 48 hours !!!". After a lot of persuasion, they are saying an engineer will come to your place in 2 hours, (which I'm sure is not going to happen) Is this just me or others also facing this issue ? Today is wimbledon final and I'm going to miss it. Tatasky showing its colors again !

The channel will work wen the match is ON.

The channel will work wen the match is ON.

This is not AIRTEL HD where they don't have HD infrastructure and only jumped in using other operators infrastructure

Tata Sky has HD full time so some channels

Usually, if there is no broadcast, The message which used to show is "Match schedule - Sunday 6.00 PM"... (which is the same case with espn, where it shows this message on a static screen)

Usually, if there is no broadcast, The message which used to show is "Match schedule - Sunday 6.00 PM"... (which is the same case with espn, where it shows this message on a static screen)

so even Tata Sky doesn't have full time HD

what all channels are HD on TATASKY

ESPN, Star sports, Nat Geo, Discovery.Nat Geo and Discovery are full time HD.

ESPN, Star sports, Nat Geo, Discovery.

Nat Geo and Discovery are full time HD.

do you know if DISH and SUN have full time ESPN HD or not?

it could be that ESPNSTAR didn't have the infrastructure so they themselves only provide part-time

ESPN HD and STAR Sports HD are not 24 hrs full time channels, they are event based channels.Same goes for Dishtv, Airtel and SUN too.Only NGC HD, Discovery HD world are 24 hrs HD channels.

I took Tata Sky HD 3 days back. HD channels (espn, star sports, nat geo, discovery) were activated day before yesterday. Star sports HD was working until yesterday. Today morning I'm getting message "The channel is not part of your subscription...blah blah". I called customer care. Now they are saying "Star sports HD will be activated after 48 hours !!!". After a lot of persuasion, they are saying an engineer will come to your place in 2 hours, (which I'm sure is not going to happen) Is this just me or others also facing this issue ? Today is wimbledon final and I'm going to miss it. Tatasky showing its colors again !

You're not the only one with this problem, Star Sports HD usually had a Splash image showing the next Wimbledon telecast, now its gone with the "Not part of your subscription package" message flashing. I'm guessing it'll start working soon enough, if not, im sending a rather stern email to TS soon

Back