Tata Sky HD DTH: Star Sports HD Started

• Thread starter Thread starter Funkatronic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,672
On channel 417. Wimbledon feed starting at 4:30PM

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I am waiting for the engineer to come and install the box. Can't wait

I am surprised they are not showing the second (parallel) world cup game on Star Sports HD although the guide says so.

I am surprised they are not showing the second (parallel) world cup game on Star Sports HD although the guide says so.

Yeah, i was expecting the same as well. But if you notice, the guide just reflects the same info as the SD counterparts.

Website is still not updated with ESPN HD for FIFA & STAR SPORTS HD, which they should aggressively do.Anyways its good that it has started :)

^ It seems Tata Sky launched HD in a hurry to capitalize on the FIFA WC (I remember there was a mention of some court dispute with ESPN HD) so they've not really rolled it out smoothly.

So if Wimbledon is in HD, then will they show Wimbledon simultaneously with the World Cup match on Star Sports?

ESPN is broadcasting Fifa world cup in HD and Star Sports is broadcasting Wimbledon in HD.

Nope. ESPN HD is broadcasting the World Cup in HD, and Star Sports HD is broadcasting both Wimbledon and the World Cup in HD. This is for Tata Sky HD itself.

What is strange is, a friend of mine on DishHD mentioned he only receives Wimbledon broadcasts on Star Sports HD

Does program on Star sports and its HD channel differ? I thought only difference is hD viewing rest all is same.

Back