tata sky hd dth: what to do with old receivers?

• Thread starter Thread starter preeth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,182

preeth

ISP
bsnl
just wondering Tata Sky shold have taken back old stb which is no use for us like dish tv is currently doing even if they pay nothing for it...ewaste for me any suggestion what to do with the old box?

They should follow the same approach as that of DishTV. Read somewhere that DishTV is giving 1000 off to existing customers for replacing their STB.

i have 1 month left for my existing package to go,so am planning to take a new ts hd connection so i can get a new dish lnb along with it and use the old dish for fta and also the offer for existing subscribers is not so interesting...what say any suggestion?

so far they havent declared anything.Dish has clearly stated 1k off but Tata Sky is somewhat slow.I have dropped a query on their site and waiting for their reply.

Source please?

well i am not a current dish tv user.But my pal who is one had submitted a query and he was answered that they are looking to give 1k off on the box.this was during may end.If you are a current user,you should login at the site and submit a query too.

yup exactly else i will go for a new ts hd connection so i can keep dish and stb for fta purpose.

Back