Tata Sky HD getting STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD this month

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 18,850
They are launching ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD on July 15 ! Just saw another Ad.... So call you operator and keep bugging them....

They mentioned the date for espn hd? thats fantastic, tatsky HD here i come :clapping:

Just to clarify... Not the Tata Sky guys... ESPN and Star cricket mentioned their Launch dates....
yup i got that point, just saying going for tatasky hd once F1 is in HD, can't wait :act-up:

Hello everyone,It's Official .STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD will go on air from JULY 15th. will TS and other DTH operators air both the the channels?. no official announcement from any DTH operator.Regards,raghu.

For searching internet for any news on ESPN and Star Cricket HD coming in India...

Found this... MEASAT and Encompass Digital Media sign agreement | Satellite Evolution Group

MEASAT and Encompass Digital Media sign agreement
MEASAT has announced an agreement with Encompass Digital Media to distribute the ESPN HD and STAR Cricket HD channels. The two ESPN STAR HD Sports channels will be brought to Asia Pacific via an Encompass’ partnership with Tata Communications. The channels will be distributed on the new Encompass MEASAT-3 MCPC platform.

ESPN HD is a high-definition 24-hour sports channel showcasing the diverse sports content from ESPN STAR Sports’ stellar line-up of premier international sports, differentiated to meet the diverse needs of Asian sports fans. STAR Cricket HD is the latest HD channel by ESPN STAR Sports, dedicated to showcasing first-class cricket action from around the globe in high-definition. The channel offers the most comprehensive cricket coverage including live cricket events, cricket news update, magazine and reality shows.

Looks like TS is in with a deal.... They might as well be expanding Asli-HD

Yeah. Where is this 15th July date coming from? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Yeah. Where is this 15th July date coming from? I haven't seen it anywhere.

hey i saw that on both star cricket and espn channels a few days back

Back