Tata Sky+ HD not available in Visakhapatnam!

• Thread starter Thread starter hymallik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,166

hymallik

ISP
VSNL
I was much impressed by the TS+HD by reading in this forum and very eager to go for it. I dont have a cable or dish connection @ my home for the last 10 years as I dont waste my family quality time. But as my son grown up and some educative channels are required for him I am planning to go for a DTH connection and during my search I found this forum. I have a Full HD LCD TV with Harmon Cardon AVR with JBL Speaker system.But to my disappointment, I came to know that TS+ HD is not availabel in Visakhapatnam. Please advise me if I purchase the TS+HD STB from some other place where it is available like Ahmedabad.... will it work here? Is there any such provision? Kindly Help....Thanks in advance..!:wall::wall::huh::huh:

Hi! I got the Tata Sky + HD through the local dealer yesterday and got it installed. Every thing is working fine and the video quality in HD is really astounding..!. Even in some SD channels are also very sharp and DVD quality. We are really enjoying the new world...!:thumbsup::happy:

Back