Tata Sky is a Looser: Copying Zee Dish TV DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sumit0321
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,335

sumit0321

ISP
airtel
Yesterday, Saw the latest Advertisement of Tata Sky (Aamir Khan's Ad on Active Services): Which i feel is a reaction of Tata Sky on Dishtv's Shahrukh khan adv on MonsterJobs, Shaadi and Travel Active VAS services which was very Good, meaningful and catchy. Infact I believe Dishtv's Shahrukh Khan Monster-shaadi-travel adv was more catchy. Tata Sky is Just Copying Dishtv. Second, in this new Tata Sky Adv (Even in their old adv Also) their main focus is on Aamir Khan, ie Tata Sky focus more on Aamir khan or create more hype on Aamir Khan on the adv and so that the actual product feature of Tata Sky is lost. Also their actual communication was lost, due to this main focus on Aamir, viewers actually forgot what they are talking about.Thirdly, they have introduced even a Single new active service in last one year or so.Fourthly, Most of the active services are paid on Tata Sky, especially those which are featured in the adv.Fifth they have already lost their No.2 Position and i hope in coming years they continues to fall.In Comparision if we see active services on other DTH like Dishtv:- which are very good, informative, helpful and based on viewers need Like Monster jobs Active, Shaadi Active, Travel Active, Icici Active All these services are very good, informative and helpful and user based.Secondly, Dishtv's Active Active are so good that they have won international iTV special award for their active services.Thirdly, Shahrukh Khan's Advertisement on active service are much better as compared with this new Tata Sky Advertisement.Forthly, Most important is all the active services are free on Dishtv, Dishtv provides all active free of cost to their viewers.Last but not the least Dishtv is undisputed market leader with over 6 million subscriber base. Sun direct is at No.2 where Tata Sky Stands at No.3 position and i believe soon they lost this position of No.3 as well to upcoming Airtel DTH Which is also good.Further if we talk about other active services on Tata Sky which are quite normal and are available on other platforms too.

r u working for dish tv?Big Tv is the best

No I am a Tata Sky Subscriber, and i what i feel i have wirtten here. Also I didn't say say anything about BIGTV here so why are you annoyed.

AFAIK it was Tata Sky who introduced many Active services like 'Darshan', 'Matrimony' in the market. Is it?

^ Not sure about the matrimony bit - they did have it for sometime before dropping it off, but the Darshan thing was first on Dish.

and its TS who remove their active services as soon as possible from their platform:hysterical:

All these Active Services are user based, if some one is looking for a job then Monster Jobs Active is useful for them, if some body is looking for a bride shaadi active is useful for him.

Initially they advertised and got many customers due to Actve Sports. You guys must be remembering the ad showing a man wearing cloths made of grass, depicting the facility to use multiple camera angles. I don't know why Actve Sports was discontinued :@It was very useful to view highlights on demand, statistics on demand, scoreboard on demand. It is very unfair on the part of TS to attract the customers and then discontinue that service.

Back