Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ HD at just Rs. 3999/

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 24,254
625 Hours of video can be recorded. This is amazing. Also record from mobile and internet is available. Got lot of Cool features :)

@ droid....

C'mon, if u dont need it, then the LAST thing u can do is give away to the "Bhangar-wala".......the very fact that u r getting such a good STB for a Re. less than 4k is superb - that too for a DTH who is notorious for being "Premium" without proper justifications!!

@ droid....

C'mon, if u dont need it, then the LAST thing u can do is give away to the "Bhangar-wala".......the very fact that u r getting such a good STB for a Re. less than 4k is superb - that too for a DTH who is notorious for being "Premium" without proper justifications!!

Lol that was a nice answer :) but true what you said about the price :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

not to be available for next few months...thats what the CC told me

What is not to be available?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

i cannot beleive, this is all happening from Tata Sky, i have booked mine, all i can say is Life is full of suprises, one thing to note is when i first took my tata sky, the normal one quite a few years back, then also i bought tata sky for 4 thousand & today i am able to buy a tata sky HD PVR for the same price:iomg:

Ordered one just now. (cash on delivery)City : Mumbai.Will keep you guys updated on turn-around time , etc.

And what do I do with my 2 HD STB if I wanna upgrade both of them ?? I already threw 2 normal STBs when I upgraded to HD, now TS again wants me to throw HD STBs out the window ? Sorry, I'm not in this time for this trap of selling STBs than selling content. where is good HD content ??

Keep the TS+ box with u as there is NO exchange offer.

Annual Mega pack includes all the channels except Topper no need to pay extra for HD channels. Also der is Annual Mega Lite pack which is priced @ Rs 5500 PA which excludes SUN channels and Topper.

The original news item (from NDTV Gadget programme) mentioned clearly that there will be an exchange offer at launch.

It seems that they are now not offering this. This may be temporary as I believe (a) they had delays and now have shortage of the hardware and (b) want to take maximum price advantage before Worldcup.

Hence, I believe that there will be exchange offer after worldcup.

If you can afford, Please wait.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

And what do I do with my 2 HD STB if I wanna upgrade both of them ?? I already threw 2 normal STBs when I upgraded to HD, now TS again wants me to throw HD STBs out the window ? Sorry, I'm not in this time for this trap of selling STBs than selling content. where is good HD content ??

The truth is you DO NOT need a HD-PVR now. a HD STB will do now.

Tata Sky is making a mistake by launching a PVR by removing a normal HD STB option.

What is the content to watch HD recordings? No one records live matches for seeing later. HD-PVR may be good once they have moviesnow HD. But ,not now.

Do u think no 1 records live matches??If u think that way, then better hit Youtube at the end of any match.Alrite, i too know, that the DVR is ultimately not the source thru which u can save a video in ur PC.But what i want to convey is - Cricket is recorded. I too will recording, if i get any DVR on time - either Videocon or if that is not available/or is at high costs, i may get TS, or reluctantly, Reliance......just so that i can record a match.

Back