Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ HD at just Rs. 3999/

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 24,254
Guys,Just called up CC in Blore and bought my DVR (payment through IVR).Will be getting in 48 working hours :)Will keep u updated.

the best ever.. ! i didn't buy the HD stb when it was launched.. now i will get that hd plus . !! will record the all the world cup matches now ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Now that I think back, I had bought my regular Tata Sky STB (non-HD/non-DVR) for 3999 4 years back. Haha.

I bought my DVR for 8999 2 years bak :(

@ droid....

C'mon, if u dont need it, then the LAST thing u can do is give away to the "Bhangar-wala".......the very fact that u r getting such a good STB for a Re. less than 4k is superb - that too for a DTH who is notorious for being "Premium" without proper justifications!!

The field engineer who came to install TS + HD for me, told me that he can personally buy the old box for Rs. 1500 for his use, I gave it to him.

Hmm so guys I've finally jumped into the boat and booked my TS+ HD today!I already have a TS+ but still I couldnt resist watching the world cup in HD :-D

So i have one of those old CRT tvs.. and will be buying a HDTV in a couple of months as I've been saving for it.. so if I buy a Tata Sky HD Plus, will it work on my old tv? Don't care abt the HD content obviously but would the recording thing still work??

Any help would be great.

thanks!

Back