Tata Sky plus is a boon

ISP
Broadband
Tata Sky plus is a boon to my family where every alternate day i used to see someone fighting and sulking over watching television. When we all saw the tata sky plus ad for the first time (Aamir and Gul ad) we were really surprised and excited with the product. It was a perfect product for our family. But being mature individuals, the excitement stays only for few hours and then you start enjoying the product. Mom wanting to see K - serials, dad wants to see news all day and sister looking for all stupid movies coming on screen. With the STB (really sleek & stylish) we are now recording programs and using pause and rewind function occasionally. I wont say that we dont fight et all but definitely we have stopped fighting over watching television

Why fight for petty issues like TV? your family need help from a psychiatrist, don't get so materialistic

Why fight for petty issues like TV? your family need help from a psychiatrist, don't get so materialistic

i think you definitely need a psychiatrist considering you are posting on a forum specifically meant for Tata Sky and then you call someone materialistic for watching tv! lol. you have issues man!

Its the same story every home buddy..cant help..!! TS+ is made to stop these fights only :rofl:

Its the same story every home buddy..cant help..!! TS+ is made to stop these fights only :rofl:
And to whoever thinks Tata Sky is made to stop fights at home!!

Guys, For all television serials u are talking about, most of them are aired in the afternoon.. Not once but twice.. All match highlights are mostly available on sometime.. All movies.. a repetition someday.. As for other features like pausing TV etc.. all i can say is tataSky promised so many Active services.. But none seem interesting now.. I hardly look at any..
The only active service which i used regularly (Active sports) is now off air.. They don't care.. Please dont get lured by some new feature, believe me it's no use.. For that matter u cannot copy what u copied onto ur computers hard drive because the STB has a port but no writer!

If u have money to waste.. U better donate it to the needy than feed the Greedy! Cry Foundation accepts donation online!

I was talking about the programmes which are aired on sat and sun when everybody is at home.. and there are some matches which I would prefer watching it Live rather than Highlights.. P.S. : I havent taken the TS+ yet, and not even planing to take it..

Agreed. Point Taken..My issue is with the 'End Fight' thing! We can do that without Tata Sky +.. Need to learn negotiation thats all..:p

i had 2 connection from my local cable wallah before i took TS, one which goes to the TV, another connected to my computer, base charge in my area was Rs. 150 or maybe Rs. 180 i think but i was paying around Rs. 250 for both the connections, with an investment of Rs. 2000 for a good TV Tuner i could record all the programs :thumbsup:so why pay Rs 7 or 8 K for the same thing, i mean it works out well if you already have a PC & i'm sure most of us here do.

Back