• Thread starter Thread starter india294
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,434
no way :inodding:

welcome:D

OMG, cannot stop laughing :hysterical:

----------

If you are saying that you would be giving Satellite signals coming from dish would directly go to your card in PC, then I would say it would take the signals but would not able to Play Audio/Video as Channels are encrypted & can only decrypted by STB+Card.
How ever you can try that card for DD Direct+ which is FTA service, and DD D+ channels could be played through card on PC (and record as well if capable).

:rofl: :hysterical: no comments.

Whats so funny about it?

Maybe it was funny as you forgot to mention "Cable wire" for the signals coming from Dish and going directly into your card in PC :hysterical:

Maybe it was funny as you forgot to mention "Cable wire" for the signals coming from Dish and going directly into your card in PC :hysterical:
Ok Thanks for correction :)
But as you understood it, and many other smart people understood it (you too are 1 of them :urock:) so I guess message was conveyed.
And for dumb people, we can't help, just leave them alone :inodding:

you mean the thread started was dumb to ask the question :imbored: :madness:
I meant the person (I am not naming anybody, you are smart to understand it) who finds my post (with cables missing) as funny is dumb :wall:

I meant the person (I am not naming anybody, you are smart to understand it) who finds my post (with cables missing) as funny is dumb :wall:

if the reader is dumb then what about the poster? :rofl:

----------

If you are saying that you would be giving Satellite signals coming from dish would directly go to your card in PC, then I would say it would take the signals but would not able to Play Audio/Video as Channels are encrypted & can only decrypted by STB+Card.
How ever you can try that card for DD Direct+ which is FTA service, and DD D+ channels could be played through card on PC (and record as well if capable).

Is is not worth to :hysterical: for this reply? In which world does his card started to tune DD Direct+? Who is dumb/deaf/blind/ignorant now? :D

----------

The whole post itself was funny :D

Is is not worth to :hysterical: for this reply? In which world does his card started to tune DD Direct+? Who is dumb/deaf/blind/ignorant now? :D

So you say that DD Direct+ cant work with that Card?Then why he is saying so?
:whistle:

So you say that DD Direct+ cant work with that Card?Then why he is saying so?
:whistle:

No idea whatsoever. May be in UK that same card might tune DD+ dth :rofl:

Ok Thanks for correction :)
But as you understood it, and many other smart people understood it (you too are 1 of them :urock:) so I guess message was conveyed.
And for dumb people, we can't help, just leave them alone :inodding:

@ ^^^,I know your real motive is not to have any intelligent discussion on this forum, but just to do timepass and non-sense.Besides I very well know about your knowledge on satellite TV and services related to it. I challenge you to come with some healthy technical discussions on satellite/digital TV services.Just for your kind information, such PC cards does exists, and I have used them to receive satellite signals (connecting cable from dish to that card ofcourse) and watch FTA channels on PC. Instead of just correcting my mistake you started making jokes about it.I really feel sorry for Original Poster of thread who might have left the forum after reading such comments. I also feel sorry for IBF's Tata Sky section which is now reduced to CRAP due to some miscreants, and many people with good knowledge have left it.

@ Jokers ^^^,
I know your real motive is not to have any intelligent discussion on this forum, but just to do timepass and non-sense.
Besides I very well know about your knowledge on satellite TV and services related to it. I challenge you to come with some healthy technical discussions on satellite/digital TV services.
Just for your kind information, such PC cards does exists, and I have used them to receive satellite signals (connecting cable from dish to that card ofcourse) and watch FTA channels on PC. Instead of just correcting my mistake you started making stupid jokes about it.
I really feel sorry for Original Poster of thread who might have left the forum after reading such comments. I also feel sorry for IBF's Tata Sky section which is now reduced to CRAP due to some miscreants, and many people with good knowledge have left it.

You were the person to tell that a Tv tuner card is going to get Satellite signals and when I said it is not possible you are calling me joker :rofl:

For your information I very well know about DVBS cards and TV tuner cards unlike you. I don't know how you used DVBS card (actually may be a TV tuner card) without knowing even these basics.

For a healthy discussion there must be atleast a basic knowledge about what you are talking about. How do you expect healthy discussions when you kept on misguiding members about using TV tuner card for getting satellite signals?

IBF Tatasky section is reduced to crap due to some miscreants who don't know basics. People with good knowledge have no other option than to have a good laugh at those posts.

@SVK
I could have reported your post for using few words,but then the thread would have been closed and you got banned and the discussions would have cut short. Excusing you this time.

You were the person to tell that a Tv tuner card is going to get Satellite signals and when I said it is not possible you are calling me joker :rofl:

For your information I very well know about DVBS cards and TV tuner cards unlike you. I don't know how you used DVBS card (actually may be a TV tuner card) without knowing even these basics.

For a healthy discussion there must be atleast a basic knowledge about what you are talking about. How do you expect healthy discussions when you kept on misguiding members about using TV tuner card for getting satellite signals?

IBF Tata Sky section is reduced to crap due to some miscreants who don't know basics. People with good knowledge have no other option than to have a good laugh at those posts.

I do not think as I read that he is SuperModerator is some forum.

Back