Tata Sky Plus Satellite Connection to TV Tuner

• Thread starter Thread starter india294
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,434
For your information I very well know about DVBS cards and TV tuner cards unlike you. I don't know how you used DVBS card (actually may be a TV tuner card) without knowing even these basics.

FYI such cards exists, have a look at WinTV-DVB-s and WinTV-Nexus-s Product Description

I could have reported your post for using few words,but then the thread would have been closed and you got banned and the discussions would have cut short. Excusing you this time.
I too thought same for your 1st post itself, hence didn't reported the post avoiding thread to be closed, as the topic (about DVB-S card) could have come to end. About those few words, I apologise.

FYI such cards exists, have a look at WinTV-DVB-s and WinTV-Nexus-s Product Description

I too thought same for your 1st post itself, hence didn't reported the post avoiding thread to be closed, as the topic (about DVB-S card) could have come to end. About those few words, I apologise.

Read my posts clearly. I said I know about those DVBS cards. I only wanted to make others clear that it is not possible to get satellite signals with tv tuner card as you said. Understand that TV tuner card cannot get satellite signals directly like DVBS cards. I heard you are a super mod in another forum. If I had posted it there, it would have been easy for you to delete my posts and pretend that you didn't do any mistakes. There will offcourse be some chumchas to praise you. Accepting your mistakes will take you a long way.

----------

I do not think as I read that he is SuperModerator is some forum.

think again :D lucky i didn't post there :D

Read my posts clearly. I said I know about those DVBS cards. I only wanted to make others clear that it is not possible to get satellite signals with tv tuner card as you said. Understand that TV tuner card cannot get satellite signals directly like DVBS cards.
Accepting your mistakes will take you a long way
Ok, I accept my mistake that I misunderstood TV Tuner card with DVB-S card (as in technical terms tuner refers to device receiving RF signal from dish or antenna). Lets stop our offtopic discussion here.

Ok, I accept my mistake that I misunderstood TV Tuner card with DVB-S card (as in technical terms tuner refers to device receiving RF signal from dish or antenna). Lets stop our offtopic discussion here.

Good :)

Back