Tata sky posted loss of Rs.864 crore in FY'08

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,342
Does it mean we end paying up more for regular channels..? To cover up the losses..?

We already are, i pay approx Rs.370 /- pm310 for Base pkg15 for Ten Sports45 for Lifestyle packagenow i have pay even more because we desperately need ESPN/Star Sports(Rs. 40) & Neo Sports(Rs.30) for the ongoing seasons :cry:so that'll come up to a total of Rs. Rs.440/- i was paying the almost the same amount of money for 3 months when i had the local cable:wall:Is this even acceptable, i mean TS from what i heard would withdraw even more channels from the base package - what the hell is this. can they keep the packages whenever they want to & force customers to pay hefty amounts ! - yes i understand it states so in their T & C's, but this is really hilarious. have about 1k left in my TS account, will probably change to local cable again after that drains out.

Dear Friend,
Please correct your self and your figures and read carefully. Its not 4132 cr It is 4132 million that dishtv's loss is 413.2 cr and not 4132 cr againt the turn over of 412.7 cr.

Every business will show loss initially, Dish also showed losses this year. Its all part of business.
Dish TV is still showing losses and its the same case with all the DTH service providers in India. To generate profit for TS or Big TV or Sun DTH it will take atleast a min of 3 more years.........

I think TS by this time would have made Rs. 2500 crores and to break even the amount it will take some time.........

My subscription260+15275...I dont watch any LS gold channelsneither i need neo..will subscribe for ind aus seriesand ess channels are free till nov for me:dance:

Back