Tata Sky Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,257
Tata Sky take shifting charges coz they'll provide u with new dish and new cable wiring at the new location but incase u urself decide to do the installation with ur old dish and cable, u'll loose all the support from the Tata Sky if u ever need them to look after for the problem at ur new premises. Also, then they will charge u very heavy amount as a penalty. I just confirmed this from Tata Sky Customer Care as I will be shifting my Tata Sky connection very soon. At present, shifting charges are about Rs.600/-.

oh ok I didn't know that TS is giving new dish at the new location. Even then 600 seems to be costly; may be 250 is enough :evil:

@krish_88Regarding query 3:Tata Sky account is a prepaid account. Whether you watch the channels or not, the credit will be decremented every day. If you are out of station, ensure there is 0 balance in your Tata sky account, that way you will not be charged. If you know in advance of your travel, then you can plan your account recharge accordingly.-Ravi

Back