• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,573

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi,Those who thought Tata Sky's new offer for 1499 stb without free subscription is a Crap. I can tell u that. You can still get 6 months free subscription by Just Spending Rs.2499In chennai, i still see the ads. Famous Mobile shops, that sell TATASKY gives these ads. Rs.1499 /- for TATA(SKY DigicompRs. 1000 /- for Installation6 Months Free Subscription :thumbsup:Totally, you spend Rs.1499 + Rs.1000 = Rs.2499 /- + 6 months free subscription (300*6= 1800) :thumbsup:I dont know about other Cities. Just enquire about that to confirm.

@ asdfgf, can you please post the scanned pictures of that advertisement, as i have confirmed here in delhi, their is no offer like that available here. the simple offer here is cost===2499/- no subscription is free.

TS website also has the offer - 1499 (hardware) + 1000 (installation and activation) + monthly subscription starting from 200 pm. There is no mention of free subscription. May be the some shops are tying with purchase of other products (TV, mobile etc.) for the free suscription.

i feel it is only for chennaities only as per Tata Sky website there is no free monthly sbscription hey its not ts may be famous mobile shops giving ts free for 6 months:yahoo:[ if it is correct ts should have updated their website] may be they also charge extra money during installation like ts showing their adds ts not 1500 its 1499rs+condtions apply:yahoo:

I cannot post the screenshots becoz i dont have cam mobile or digi cam:(.But I got a brochure from a mobile shop giving this offer. mobile shop name: wavetel :)

TS website also has the offer - 1499 (hardware) + 1000 (installation and activation) + monthly subscription starting from 200 pm. There is no mention of free subscription. May be the some shops are tying with purchase of other products (TV, mobile etc.) for the free suscription.

Yes you are right. I have seen ads from those mobile shops and it says "On purchase of selected models". That says it all.

i think the are giving a free subscription of 200pm..if u try to change the package u lose the free pack of 6 months..As all of us know that u dont have many popular channels for 200pm.This is what i heard from a TS Executive when i called them for a query, my uncle wanted to know more about the offer.TS marketing guys are well paid to make schemes that fool people easily. :wall:

Hey I bought the box for Rs 2999 + Rs1000 for installing. I should have waited a bit longer. LOL.Any body in there knows whether Tata Sky will transmit Zee Sports soon. DTH they all suck. They dont tell things clearly before purchasing, after purchasing their mouth opens like hell...

Back