Tata Sky secondary set top box??

• Thread starter Thread starter jcubav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,585

jcubav

ISP
bsnl evdo
I am an existing Tata Sky customer....Yesterday i purchased a secondary TataSky STB. I bought it fro the retailer giving information regarding my primary box, ie the customer number etc..I would like to know if all that remains now is just setting up the box.....or do they have to activate this secondary box after setting it up???If it is just setting up, is it ok that i do not call them up and set up the secondary set up box(stb) myself...????? I have one already fixed at my home.....Mine is not the TataSky+ but the old one.....thanks for any reply in advance

I am an existing Tata Sky customer....Yesterday i purchased a secondary TataSky STB. I bought it fro the retailer giving information regarding my primary box, ie the customer number etc..

I would like to know if all that remains now is just setting up the box.....or do they have to activate this secondary box after setting it up???

If it is just setting up, is it ok that i do not call them up and set up the secondary set up box(stb) myself...????? I have one already fixed at my home.....

Mine is not the TataSky+ but the old one.....

thanks for any reply in advance
I presume u wud have already done something...but u can not do it on your own....u have to call TS CC for getting it done....u need wiring done from the dish till the secondary connection separately....its a total installation job...to be performed by qualified TS Engg.

Back