Tata(Sky Signals on Cable TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,839
Guys,You are all talking without logic. Using pirated OS is not going to affect number of people. If you use pirated OS, that is only upto you. And if i am going to use pirated OS, that is only upto me. I am not taking the Pirated OS over air or through cable.But cable TV signals are not like that. That to if cablewala does this, the illegal signal is spread across the area/district.As you are one of the pirated lover, you may like getting Neo Sports on your local cable without paying additional charge. But TS customers, don't think they have the flower on their ear to keep the mouth shut.Microsoft is tired of saying that do not use piracy OS. But you guys use it though your system is not designed for that. That shows yours over wish.. and not the mistake of the providers.

hey man simple logic it is not our duty to stop piracy it is their [ ts] duty it is not wise to cause inconvienience to customer by adding logos and alert notices

I dont see any difference between those who use pirated softwares and those who use pirated signals.Its interesting to see how they are trying to act as " responsible citizens"There are 100 other ways to act as a responsible citizen.My fellow indian Hypocrites.

srikantu got the point i agree with uit is not our duty to stop piracy it is their [ ts] duty it is not wise to cause inconvienience to customer by adding logos and alert noticesguys please think from ur side as a customer then show ur loyality towards Tata Sky

guys.. in my place, my cable oprtr showing Neo Cricket, HBO, some other regional channels from Tata(Sky signals :rofl: how they are doing it so easily ? they dont have the fear of getting caught ?

initialting legal action is tough when ur cable op is a dada or good links with police.

guys.. in my place, my cable oprtr showing Neo Cricket, HBO, some other regional channels from Tata(Sky signals :rofl: how they are doing it so easily ? they dont have the fear of getting caught ?

The cablewalas know that people like you, jishnu1980, rajeev64, sri kanth
are only meant to open new Topics to discuss the unfair activity and won't be true enough to report it :wall:.

As dhoni said, people who would report the unfair activity are won't going to open a new topic to advertise their loyalty:@.

So i suggest others to not try to convince these people to report the unfair activity to Tata Sky .

I am not utterly against to people who are not ready to report the abuse to Tatasky, But i request these people to not open new topics to discuss this abuse and waste our time.

Let The Cable Wala Earn His Bread From T.s.Wht Goes Is Tata Doing Less To Lootoofy UsI Would Rather Like To CT.s. On Cable

Back