Tata Sky started the Retention work!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,381
well letters are just a gimmick , they are loosing customers fast and also incurring loses, so some action was bound to happen from their side to retain current customers :thumb:

well letters are just a gimmick , they are loosing customers fast and also incurring loses, so some action was bound to happen from their side to retain current customers :thumb:

Absolutely right...!
They just want customers to pay more for Sports platinum pack.

Finally, the day has come where Tata Sky started thinking, how to keep their valuable customers, stay with their service, Despite of their High Subscription Cost and New Entry DTH Players like BIG and Sun Direct offering good packages, compared to TS, cost wise.

So, They have started sending Letters with the Heading, "Promise is Promise". I got the letter today[postal] and also few of my friends.

Nothing is special in the letter and they have explained about their packages, and Ad for Subscribing for Sports Platinum Pack and the LCD Prize Offer.

I hope even you guys would have got the letter.....

Do u think, this will help them in retention to a good extent?:(

Ya I too received the letter- day before yesterday. Nothing special in the letter. I thought they are gonna to give new promises but no :p

for The creation of Sports Platinum Pack I give a :thumbsup: to Tata(Sky thereby reducing the Base Pack by Rs.40. But the channel offering in TS is less compared to other DTHs. And also the Price is bit high in TS. Their service is good.. I hardly had any problem with TS. Their Pic quality and Sound Quality were awesome.
I hope they immediately switch over to Mpeg4 Technology :)

I REALLY DONT THINK TATASKY REALLY CARES FOR ITS CUSTOMERS
I HAD PUT IN REQUEST FOR RELOCATION OF CONNECTION FROM AHMEDABAAD TO DELHI
I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD COME ON 26/08/09 AT 11am

therafter i got a call from the field engineeers that they would be coming by 3.30pm
then postponed to 5.30
then ..................6.30pm

ultimately dint turnup

i called up the tatasky customer care section,spoke to the team leaders in hyderabad center,
but neither could they give me an answer as why it was not done
nor an an assurance that it would be done as i had taken a day off from work

all i could know was thatt without informing me the field engioneer Mr. Pandey had rescheduled iit to 27th sep09

and the standard line"we apologize for it" but we cannot rectify our mistake
and a series of complaint nos:
1-2252791828
1-2249485182
1-2253051969
1-2253459324

i think with this experience i would definitely switch to better service providers ,maybe BIG TV,DISH TV

Back