Tata sky viewers cant watch ASIAN GAMES 2010 for few days

• Thread starter Thread starter trudth99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,248
dd sports is telecasting asian games.

its ok that dd is telecasting it ,but in pay channels ten action and ten sports,this guy just asked that whether ten action wud be avlble or not.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

ya friend,
u r right tata(sky not 2 add any channels in it's services.
Tata(sky know how to loot the castomers money and 2 make more packages.
If u r not a tata(sky subscriber don't buy it.
Tata(sky the worst dth of india.

---------- post added at 03:03 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:54 pm ----------

we know that.
But can u tell why tata(sky not add any new channels?what's the problem of tata(sky?

paisa paisa lekar looto.isko laga dala to heart attack aayla.

Please do one more thing i just saw dish tv india cricket pack.6 channels added to it.r
40 it includes
1.ten action
2.ten sports
3.star cricket
4.espn
5.neo sports
6.neo cricket
could u believe it.

Is this tru really i can't believe.
Dude,
Which DTH u have Tata or Zee?
Why some guy cheer Tata(Sky?
They tell-''''Tata(Sky ki jai hoo.
It's the best.''''
Tell me what Tata(Sky want frm it'z castomer's???

You are right Bapun Das. Tata Sky is looting us.
Some guys over here have dedicated there life to Tatasky.

Dear friend actually I have 2 dth 1 have Dish Tv and other Airtel HD .In dish tv new scheme Dish Tv is not going to make you sad.Because in any Series even they are much costly sports channel U are going to watch. it free in his new pack.Silver Saver Sports Pack rated at 195 only in this you are gonna get even Neo Sports channels also.If there is no series then the default channel will be TEN ACTION +.Then next series start you will get back the channel in which matches are shown.

One more thing is that .Still now after Tata Sky is looting people.Why People are fool to keep that worst Dth. They kept it for 999.People bought it but Dish Tv he did it 990 with offers 100% cash back people neglected this also.But then also just before few months dish tv was 8 millions and after 2 months it is 8.8 and in 2 months more 9 millions.There are still some people who love Dish Tv.Due to his policy of giving profit to people.Not like Tata Sky Paisa looter.

Ten Cricket would be difficult but Ten Action is present on some Dth.Ten Action is 17. But after the addition if Ten Cricket comes it would be around 40 -45.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

ya live on DD Sports

Also on Ten Sports and Ten Action.Sri Lanka and West Indies transfered to Ten Cricket.Anyways Enjoy it.

Back