Tata sky vs Jio fiber in terms of torrents and gaming on PS4

• Thread starter Thread starter Code9988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,876
Yes, and for better ad blocking, QOS, gaming traffic optimization etc.

Around 20k INR, imported from UK. But its wifi is bad, and the hardware is underwhelming. But it makes gaming enjoyable for me. Without NetDuma the game keeps throwing me to EU or Japanese lobbies. Now I restrict the game to putting me in middle east or Singapore lobbies.

@Yatch Ya i heard the wifi is bad on it. Yes, cod matchmaking is garbage, it throws you in hong kong, japan servers and sometimes in eu servers. Btw, i have xr500. Brought it for 16k during Amazon great indian festive sale last year. You should have gone for xr500.

Yes. I will wait for the next iteration of their routers, and then will opt for something from Netgear with DumaOS. At that time only NetDuma R2 was using DumaOS 3.0, and I wanted that ASAP.
By the way, how has your gaming experience been using TSBB? Shoot first die first moments? On Jio my gaming experience has been horrible although the connect quality is good. On my LCO which using Tata Sky backbone, the experience is much better. May be lag compensation, only God and Activision know.

By the way, how has your gaming experience been using TSBB? Shoot first die first moments? On Jio my gaming experience has been horrible although the connect quality is good. On my LCO which using Tata Sky backbone, the experience is much better. May be lag compensation, only God and Activision know.
I am not on tsbb. Had jio fiber like more then a year(got it in 2019) and got airtel fiber in june. I would say due to some tweaking in xr500, i got very good gameplay on both jio and airtel. Right now, i am not playing cod because i got bored.

And also disable port forwarding and DMZ and only leave UPNP enabled. You will be able to see the list of ports that open if you hit the refresh button for UPNP. I confirmed with some other person that even FIFA gets open NAT using UPNP. However this applies when you connect PS4 directly to JIO router. If you have a second router connected to PS4 like JIO router -> your router-> PS4, then you have to do manual port forwarding on Jio router

Back