Tata Sky's awesome forthcoming plans !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,344

Kartik

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hello! Everybody. I've a latest plus great news regarding to the Tata Sky. I just called Tata Sky CC & they told me that "Sir, Very soon u'll notice a change in the Tata Sky software, that is b'coz we will be soon updating the firmware of urs tata sky service. After that you'll see some extraordinary features like Music Choice, New interactive services, Some Exclusive channels, etc". I asked them, if this is really true, then they confirmed me that, Yes Sir, we are currently working on to bring these services as soon as possible n they will be made avaliable to all the customers who are using the Super Saver Pack. Regarding to the Star Cricket & Neo Sports, they were still clueless n said we cannot comment on this issue rite now, but they said that the negotiations & talks r currently going on between the tata sky & the content providers & they r expected to come out with the final results very soon. They also trusted me in saying that tata sky has always cared for its customers n they will be continuing to do that in the future, but please have some patience. Lets wait n watch out for these services to begin...Cheers :yahoo:

hai kartic, dont get excited. i am getting this crap information from Tata Sky cc for past sixmonths.

Mr. Karthikeyan, I'm not at all excited about this to be launched services. Well the information that i had provided is not a crap information, the executive were saying me that these services were to be launched few months ago but could not be launched due to some technical problems & also due to some unavoidable circumstances but the stage is clear now, all the problems are being sorted out n u'll see these features running onto urs Tata Sky Services very soon.

Be an optimistic person yaar, u never know when does this miracle happens ... :thumbsup:

By the way yaar, please write off my name well, its "Kartik" not kartic, sorry if i was a little rude but i just cant see my name to be mis-typed.

hai kartic, dont get excited. i am getting this crap information from tatasky cc for past sixmonths.

What I really wonder is why Sky wants its good name ruined through associating with incompetent service providers like Tata? Corporate India is a bloody nightmare.

Back