Tatasky best dth service provider in India

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_enthu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 11,310
Poll is still open for voting but you went on to decide TS as the best :rofl:Anyway General Elections going on and everyone should come and vote :hysterical:

The poll doesn't make sense, since I do not like Tata Sky, but haven't used the others. So which option do I use? Others isn't really what I mean!

All polls are like that only. You must have seen NDTV polls. The options available may not reflect your opinions. Like our EC polls!

That is why, a good questionnaire will have intrusive questions which will identify biased answers and contradicting answers.

You must design a poll - which DTH is the most hated one! Some may vote 'I hate TS' even if they are not TS users. Eisa hai zamana!

----------

Poll is still open for voting but you went on to decide Tata Sky DTH as the best :rofl:
Anyway General Elections going on and everyone should come and vote :hysterical:
You must have missed the election special broadcasts. They start announcing the results from the trends.

i remember one thing where a case is registered on recent parliament tamilnadu election by opposite party that if we vote to any party the vote goes particularly to one majority party :D like that if we vote for any DTH the result will surely be positive for TS :isorry:and one more interesting fact is before the result date the polls were been counted and as i said TS batched 1st place:iplay:

Poll is still open for voting but you went on to decide Tata Sky DTH as the best :rofl:

:hysterical:

----------

India DTH

Reliance Big TV: 223 (22%)
Sun TV Direct : 141 (14%)
Tata Sky : 268 (23%)
Dish TV : 222 (22%)
Others : 138 (13%)

Total votes polled 995 till date.
Poll is open for voting!

Promoting other DTH forum here? Admin might have to look into this matter.
Why not have a poll here and then see.
Dishtvv 22% is astonishing and if it is correct then need to salute them as they have the maximum subscribers of DTH and still having 22% is great.

Well these polls does not reflect the correct results. As if some one is using one DTH and he doesnot like it, and have not not used any other DTH then which one he choose. Also here everybody will vote for the DTH they have.

----------

Dishtvv 22% is astonishing and if it is correct then need to salute them as they have the maximum subscribers of DTH and still having 22% is great.

Reliance big tv, dishtv and TS are very close. As of today, TS is preferred. We can check after 3 months to verify the prediction!

----------

Well these polls does not reflect the correct results.
As if some one is using one DTH and he doesnot like it, and have not not used any other DTH then which one he choose. Also here everybody will vote for the DTH they have.

see messages 3 and 4.

i remember one thing where a case is registered on recent parliament tamilnadu election by opposite party that if we vote to any party the vote goes particularly to one majority party :D like that if we vote for any DTH the result will surely be positive for Tata Sky DTH :isorry:and one more interesting fact is before the result date the polls were been counted and as i said Tata Sky DTH batched 1st place:iplay:

:hysterical: MKA.Techenthu :thumbsup:

----------

----------

He won't have noticed it :rofl:

The best thing is we should not have forums at first instance with respect to DTH.................:grin:

Back