Tatasky has highest revenues and ARPUs because of very costly service !!

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,262
So????

So?????? Why are you happy for being cheated ? Happy for so many compromises and trying to satisfy yourself ?:confuse:

So?????? Why are you happy for being cheated ? Happy for so many compromises and trying to satisfy yourself ?
:confuse:

Evry DTH co is der to make profit they have not started their business for any charity work. Still they r in losses.

Evry DTH co is der to make profit they have not started their business for any charity work. Still they r in losses.

I do understand that they are not here for charity work. But other DTH companies think of profit as well as customer satisfaction. While Tata Sky thinks of profit only.

When I was in Michigan, I found that people over there were so aware about their rights that no subscriber like you supported unfair service of DTH. :madness:

I do understand that they are not here for charity work. But other DTH companies think of profit as well as customer satisfaction. While Tata Sky thinks of profit only.

When I was in Michigan, I found that people over there were so aware about their rights that no subscriber like you supported unfair service of DTH. :madness:

I am not supporting anyone. Starting these threads wont do it anything. TS is costly from day one evryone knows it.

Its not as if Tata Sky was cheap and increased its price.It has been costly for years.Their packages have remained more or less the same even after recent changes.If you feel tatasky is costly move on to videocon or airtel.I have moved on from Tatasky to Airtel not because it was costly but Tatasky had fewer regional channels.Afterall Its an individual choice.

TS has not been costly when it was just competing with Dish TV. Now with airtel and reliance has good and cheap service people are finding it expensive. I have a TS plus connection which I am very much satisfied with and have been using it for 15 months now. My next connection would be a airtel or reliance DVR which should be HD also.Currently that is only supported by reliance. Overall if you like very good service then TS is way to go even you have to pay more. In US the regulator does not interfere with the pricing. Due to high customer acquisition costs DTH companies in US give good deals to existing customers. In India till the set top box portability does not come you wont have competitive prices and good service at the same provider.Ris

Re-post:High ARPU hah... wish i could switch to something else. Stuck with Tata Sky. Not complaining against anyone but sad that i have to pay some much for Stupid TV - so for Little TV that i watch why do i have it - Family - one wants to watch cricket while the other can't miss that movie and yes of course the TV serials !1 Tatasky Plus STB with 3 normal STB addon on Mega Pack with multi room option = Rs. 10,900 PA. Wish i could getting something which is more value for moneyWill the price for DTH ownership even come down ?

Back