Tatasky+ installation - My Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter venkat_9099
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,668
This really interesting kumar as i did not expect this from you to go for TS+ as i thought you might move some other DTH service provider and may i know whats the reason behind you changing it to TS+

Other DTH will not provide Cartoon NEtwork in Tamil. :cry::cry::cry:
That is the reason for not going to other DTH. :wall:
Cartoon Network Rocks with Tata Sky.;)

Other DTH will not provide Cartoon NEtwork in Tamil. :cry::cry::cry:
That is the reason for not going to other DTH. :wall:
Cartoon Network Rocks with Tata Sky.;)
You can change audio languages even on playback which is gr8:thumbsup:

The only people who can help is TS............

I think you are very much annoyed............:(. Some time it happens with the greats.......

aju, are you on Tata Sky's payrolls??? jus curious!!!

I am just fed up............F1 section i support Ferrari..........and i hope you should have asked that question over ther asking whether i am in ferrari pay rolls i would proudly said to you telling you a lie yes i am under ferrari pay roll............. I am also curious if some one is happy with the product which he uses does it mean he is working for that company.....can i ask you someting curiously if some is criticising a product can take it into consideration that he is under the pay roll of his competitior...........dont mistake.........i am asking it curiously my friend as like you.......:P

Kumar, Please dont do the Mistake Again by Buying TS+....They will never add Tamil Channels, as they totally forgot SI People. Specially Tamil People.Just Imagine, How much guts they have, for not providing few tamil channels which are available with their competitors, like ISAI,JAYA+,RAJ,Z Tamil, and many more...This show their clear Ignorance on Tamil People.If you are interested in DVR, wait for other DTH providers, to launch, which will be 100% less price than TS.Dont Buy TS+ only for CN, as you will Forget Cartoons as you grow.... Because I was like this...But Music and General Entertainment is for all Ages.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Soon(December) I will Subscribe to Tata Sky+ :dance:

kumar .. is there any proper reason is behind ur decision ? pls inform us
it will be useful to chennai peoples ..

as per my calculation up to one year , we can see all important channels and all prices of connections at rs 2000 in BIG TV ..after 1 yr also < rs300 / month is enough .

pls inform ur calculation pls ..

No Tamil Audio option in Big TV, Dish DTH, AirTel.

Dear kumar dont worry ...as per the BIG CC peoples , the language selections for south states will be in soon .. ..

I booked my TS+ on 27th Oct and I was told that they will be couriering the STB to my home address within 5 working days. On 31st Oct when I did not receive any courier, I called up CC which they told that I would be definitely getting the courier on 1st Nov Saturday and the Engg will be coming for installation at 4:30pm. I waited the whole day on Saturday at home canceling all other work but there is no courier or no engineer. I called up CC at 7pm and they asked me to call the engineer (I got an sms informing me abt the number and date and time). When contacted the enginneer, he gave a lame excuse stating that the STBs are out of stock and he would visit me on Sunday at 9:30 am for installation. TS ppl wasted my whole Saturday by not sticking to the appointment. Even on Sunday, instead of 9:30am, they reached at 10:30am and took 3hours for the installation. Another 1/2 day of my Sunday wasted.:@

venkat .in chennai.i booked BIG TV for rs 2000 (2190 PLAN) on 25th oct 20:00 Hrs ie on sat day and waited ..sunday ..deepavali day and got connections on 28th tuesday eve just 4 days ....

Kumar, Please dont do the Mistake Again by Buying TS+....
They will never add Tamil Channels, as they totally forgot SI People. Specially Tamil People.
Just Imagine, How much guts they have, for not providing few tamil channels which are available with their competitors, like ISAI,JAYA+,RAJ,Z Tamil, and many more...
This show their clear Ignorance on Tamil People.
If you are interested in DVR, wait for other DTH providers, to launch, which will be 100% less price than TS.
Dont Buy TS+ only for CN, as you will Forget Cartoons as you grow.... Because I was like this...
But Music and General Entertainment is for all Ages.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really wonder what stuff do these channels have that youngsters go agog with Tamil Channels. I am myself from Tamilnadu(though settled in Kolkata for more than two decades). Believe me the contents of these channels are nothing but third grade and not worth watching. These channels are full of worthless serials running the whole day. These channels may have one or two good programme but it is not worth raking ones' brains for one is not going to 'miss' anything. There are definitely better channels worth watching.

No prejudice meant to anyone here.

If you are interested in DVR, wait for other DTH providers, to launch, which will be 100% less price than TS.

I am also waiting for other DTH service provider to launch it .........do you have any idea when will they launch it........even if other DTH provider launch the DVR service and if the cost if Rs. 1000 less then TS+ then also i will go with TS+ if the other DTH service provider giving their DVR service STB less than Rs. 2000 of TS+ then will be surely intereseted in it...........:thumbsup: but i doubt as once the other DTH service provider launch their DVR STB then i believe the DVR DTH service STB will more or less will be at similar cost........i am willing to go for TS+ its purely because of Sky technology..........if other DTH providers offer great offers i will think about it...

Back