• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,953

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
if SUN Channels would have been made a separate pack... This pack would be more benefitable to the customers..I guess It is a mixture of Hindi and Regional Channels...

Nice But due to the pack limitation.. i do not think more customers will switch to this.. as we miss SUN channels and English Channels.

----------

But may be more good as from the North People perspective... Also , in Life Style Gold Pack, the Bloomberg-UTV is added, a new addition of channel again by TS.

Also , in Life Style Gold Pack, the Bloomberg-UTV is added, a new addition of channel again by Tata Sky DTH.

Bloomberg UTV is the new name of UTVi...which was always there on Tata Sky DTH...its just a name change...no new addition there

This pack is for children to learn not to watch pogo.

yep how can u watch POGO while learning in ACTIVE WIZKIDS so they made an decision of not adding POGO :grin:in this pack

----------

Bloomberg UTV is the new name of UTVi...which was always there on Tata Sky DTH...its just a name change...no new addition there
he needs to praise TS in anyway i think so :inodding::happy:

yep how can u watch POGO while learning in ACTIVE WIZKIDS so they made an decision of not adding POGO :grin:in this pack

good observation :thumbsup:

Back