TataSky ropes in Aamir Khan as brand ambassador

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,698
I hope all the problems are solved before he comes in, or he could be in for some spam about the problems on his blog, I'm going to do this to Tata Sky for sure :)

Aamir khan has got his own blog and i think we have any problem we should express it in his blog......... what do you say and his blog is Aamir Khan

but unfortunately i cant log onto his blog from my office as that website is blocked........:rofl:

Welcome back piyush after the temprorary ban:thumbsup:

I think even he would be amazed..like he does in samsung mobile ad..after using TS.. :redface:
I hope so but i really dont like his new hair style and hope the director of that movie finishes the movie soon and come back to tamil to do few more movies he is just stuck up with hindi ghajini for many years now and tamil cinema audience needs him as he would have directed and released 2 more movies during the ghajini movie which he is directing it in hindi.......:wall:

Thanks Ajuravi...and u knw what..even I have got the same hair style like Aamir..and this morning had been to see that new movie of his nephew(Bunked half days office) :whistle:.. jaane tu ya jaane na..nice movie yaar...!! I njoyed it..

I said that i did not like the hair style of aamir but that hair style would suit you my friend:thumbsup:............Many have given me the verdict that Jaane Tu movie is good and i am hoping that i will buy the pirated original DVD today or tomorrow of Jaane Tu, Aamir, Kunf - Fu Panda, Jannat, Hancock and May be Hulk........any tamil movies my tamil friends recomment me...........

well I would urge you to go and watch that movie in theatre..Its really a nice movie..sorry I cant recommend you any Tamil movies..as I have just seen 2 tamil movies and that too with eng sub-titles..Boys and 7G rainbow colony..damn good movies man..That was one more reason of me going for Jaane tu....bcoz Genilia d"souza was there.. :P

hah.....ha.....FYI - I dont like her in a recent tamil movie Santhosh Subramanium:wall:. The tamil movie you mentioned Boys and 7G are good especially 7G will be too good if you are seriouslly loving a girl:P. I cant go and watch the movie Jaane Tu in the theatre as most of my friends and my wife wont be interested in seeing Hindi Movie as they dont understand Hindi:P

Back