• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,231

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello Everybody

I just spoke to Tata Sky Customer Care, after seeing the https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/37273-seems-ts-will-add-34-new-channes-tatasky-subscriber/ thread.

The Customer Care person said that Tatasky will be adding new regional channels apart from the recently added Kannada channel.

She said the recent addition of Kannada Channel is just the beginning.
They will be adding new Tamil Channel and some other channels too.
But she refused to say the exact channel name that are going to be added.

And i asked whether the channels being added are made available only to Tatasky+ , she said that the channels that are going to be added will be made available to both Tatasky and Tatasky+ service.

Fingers crossed.

Unbelievable:PBecause currently they have 12 transponders. Which satellite provided new transponders for them?

Tata Sky and Tatasky+ both are same. But, TataSky+ is specially for PVR. That means Personal Video Recorder, and have some feature. Because you paying more than TataSky.

New channel add on only god knows..............:dance:

Sorry for the wrong information.It seems satcodx3 got screwed up.But new regional channel addition is true according to Customer Care.

One regional channel thats coming for sure is Star Pravah in Marathi...launching on November 24

Now, space only available for only MPEG4 format. Its very hard to add channels in MPEG2, if they dont get new transponters.

Now, space only available for only MPEG4 format. Its very hard to add channels in MPEG2, if they dont get new transponters.
If there is no space for MPEG2, then I bet, they will not be adding any regional channels in MPEG4

Back