Tatasky will be adding new regional channels soon according to Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,231
Unbelievable:P

Because currently they have 12 transponders. Which satellite provided new transponders for them?

TS is getting a new satellite space and with you guys discussing the topic of new channels what i have heard could be true

I believe another 4 - 8 channels can be accomodatd in Transponders of TS without decreasing the picture quality of other channel............. Can some one tell me currently Dish TV is providing around 200 channels but how many transponders are they using curretnly.........

Poor TS.............I think this is a minor problem and i think very soon TS will buy more transponders..........if they are interested in adding more channels........

Do not expect more Telugu Channels. TS has reserved 10 channel numbers for each regional language. Already Telugu Channels are there from 822 to 830 and then Marathi channels start from 831. TS is showing 9 Tamil and 9 Telugu channels and that is fairly large number for a non regional nationwide service provider. Then can't show 15-20 channels for only one language since they need to provide their uniform services nationwide.

Do not expect more Telugu Channels. TS has reserved 10 channel numbers for each regional language. Already Telugu Channels are there from 822 to 830 and then Marathi channels start from 831.

TS is showing 9 Tamil and 9 Telugu channels and that is fairly large number for a non regional nationwide service provider. Then can't show 15-20 channels for only one language since they need to provide their uniform services nationwide.
For tamil channels TS has got 20 channels starting from 801 to 820:thumbsup:............but i feel once new transponders is acquired by TS then they will start to show more regional channels.........

Do not expect more Telugu Channels. TS has reserved 10 channel numbers for each regional language. Already Telugu Channels are there from 822 to 830 and then Marathi channels start from 831.

TS is showing 9 Tamil and 9 Telugu channels and that is fairly large number for a non regional nationwide service provider. Then can't show 15-20 channels for only one language since they need to provide their uniform services nationwide.
They can add 2 more channels

They will not add any more Tamil Channels, I already told this matter, in another thread, after checking with my frnd who is a TL in SerWizSol....:@:@Thats why I have Throwed TS Out.......:yahoo:

They will not add any more Tamil Channels, I already told this matter, in another thread, after checking with my frnd who is a TL in SerWizSol....:@:@

Thats why I have Throwed TS Out.......:yahoo:

What does ur friend told?:huh: I am able to get this from other thread. :cry:

Back