Tatasky will be adding new regional channels soon according to Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,231
@ Kalyan, My friend said,

Considering the shortage of Current Transponders, and increasing cost on buying new transponders, TS first decided to drop 2 Channels from Tamil and Telugu each and utilize it for adding new hindi or other NI channels, especially some hindi music channels. [ I think 9XM and B4U ]

But later they decided, not to drop the channels, because they are the only providers to have the lowest number of Tamil Channels. So, Decided not to add any Tamil Channels, for the next 18 Months, or till they buy new transponders, which ever takes more time.:wall::wall:

Thats why they Rejected Jaya Group, when they offered Jaya + channel, for a very good deal, also Raj.:wall:

So, Dont Expect any Tamil Channel in TS, Unless or Untill, Some MIRACLE happens:wall::wall::hysterical:

Oh no. :(

Oh no. :(
Yesterday some where hami has mentioned in one of the thread that he spoke to the CC for some reasons after that he as asked them whether they are going to add any tamil channels for which the CC has replied that they might add Raj TV very soon.................but personally i am not interested in that channel at all:rofl:.

As far as i am concerned i am not bothered whether TS will add tamil channel or not my main purpose of using TS is that i wanted sports, English - Hindi Movie Channels, SCience Channels...........nothing much.........

I have got 2 TV in my house for 1 TV i am using Hathway Digital Cable and for other TV i am using TS with normal cable............i dont miss any tamil channel.........

EVen SD is not providing all the Tamil channels and then how can you expect TS to provide Tamil channels............:cool2:.

I have got 28 Tamil channels in my cable out of which many of the channels are not available with all the DTH service provide it and out of 28 Tamil Channels in the cable..........i am interested to watch Sun TV, KTV, Sun Music, Jaya Music, Isaiaruvi, Raj Music, C Chehanni, Ulagam TV, CAT TV, Murasu,AMN and 9XM...........:thumbsup:

I sent mail to them regarding Tamil Channels, may be today i got reply. I will update the reply. :dance:

I dont have any clue on that Venkat...........

I sent mail to them regarding Tamil Channels, may be today i got reply. I will update the reply. :dance:
I am waiting for that...........

You can expect only an Automated reply or a " Template " reply.:hysterical::S

You can expect only an Automated reply or a " Template " reply.:hysterical::S

Expereince speaks:hysterical:

We often see you more over here than in Airtel DTH:hysterical: as you are Airtel DTH customer:hysterical:...............

Back