Telecom Analytics for Fraud management & Consumer Protection (TAFCOP)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

i am confused about this actually. customer is again left on his own? if my aadhaar number is used to issue a mobile number or to fraud a banking institution, what good does this portal do for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Click here" to take action but not defined what the action would be. Will they text the guy doing the fraud, give up the number, please?

i mean how is it supposed to work? how would they be able to show all numbers associated with my name using my mobile number? shouldn't they be asking for id details?

or is this going to be restricted to aadhaar only and only works if your number is accurate in your aadhaar card?

It has been showing that only telangana and AP is working now. If I enter my number it says stay tuned.

I entered my number and it did show my current and past numbers which I had activated.
I am from HP circle so not sure if reporting old numbers will help in any way.

TAFCOP

So, it show four numbers when I login. One number I do not recognize. Anyone has any idea what it does if I report a number as Not My Number?

psyZQgW.webp

Crazy, they do not show full numbers. I cannot even dial it and see who it belongs to.

I had reported a number last December, but they closed that mobile number in March. They will send you a message that status has been updated, when I tried calling that number it said "Please dial a valid number". So I think they closed the connection and that number still hasn't been allotted to anybody yet.

Back